ACC Discussion 2020-21

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
UVa fans **** on him a lot but I honestly really like Kihei Clark and would have loved for him to be a Jacket (if we didn't have Jose of course). He may not be the most talented PG UVa has ever had but he plays with a lot of heart, smart player. Even though it's not their best team ever, I don't think fans of the other 14 ACC teams would be surprised if UVa makes a deep run in March. They have the talent between Huff, Hauser, and Murphy.

An aside, that first half by FSU tonight was magical. 45 points on UVa...the ball was whipping back and forth across the frontcourt and they hit every open look they got.

Deleted member 2897

Florida State up 20 over Virginia at the half. Still up 15 with 10 minutes to go. Gonna be a barn burner finish for tops in the league if Florida State ever decides to play some games.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Looking at the teams we lost to in the acc and how we hung with everyone of them, including beating FSU Clem and UNC makes me think, if we make the tournament, we can play with anyone not named Baylor or Gonzaga.