ACC Discussion 2019

Milwaukee

Banned
Utah state should of beat them, and the team they played last week scored like 21 or so in the first half...but their dominating unc

You’re right about Utah State. Clawson is really well thought of in the coaching circles, every podcast I listened to this week was saying watch out UNC. I was thinking the same thing you were, I figured UNC would win a close one on the road. They still may.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
You’re right about Utah State. Clawson is really well thought of in the coaching circles, every podcast I listened to this week was saying watch out UNC. I was thinking the same thing you were, I figured UNC would win a close one on the road. They still may.
Dave Clawson would be a prime candidate for the Tennessee head football coaching job when it becomes vacant.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
UNC should have gotten a shot at the hail mary. he stepped out so they didnt need to wait for a forward progress signal and there was still 1 on the clock

THWG

Helluva Engineer
UNC should have gotten a shot at the hail mary. he stepped out so they didnt need to wait for a forward progress signal and there was still 1 on the clock
They just talked about it during the Houston-WSU game. Basically, the refs made the right call because the WF guy held him up and forced him backwards. The clock doesn't stop, even if he steps out, because he was forced out by the defender.

LibertyTurns

Banned
We just need to go back to 9 team conferences. That’s the only way to have a true champ.
Just need 18 teams in the ACC. Play 8 games in your 9 team division and the winners face off in the championship.

If you want to eliminate the possibility of divisional ties, have a 20 team ACC with 9 division games. Go north/south: add UCF, USF, UCONN, Cincinnati or Memphis.

GT’s side gets FSU, Miami, UCF, USF, Clemp, UNC, Nc St, Memphis & Wake