ACC Discussion 2017

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Scary thing. I almost think Clemson is better this year, than last year. Geez almighty....
I think the defense looks better. Offense looks a little worse but not by enough to keep them out of the playoffs at this point. Deshaun Watson had some good playmaking intangibles. have to see it from this new guy first. With FSU losing their QB for the season and Louisville in the rear view mirror, the only thing stopping Clemson from running the regular season table is... us I hope

Jmonty71

Banned
I think the defense looks better. Offense looks a little worse but not by enough to keep them out of the playoffs at this point. Deshaun Watson had some good playmaking intangibles. have to see it from this new guy first. With FSU losing their QB for the season and Louisville in the rear view mirror, the only thing stopping Clemson from running the regular season table is... us I hope
Dropping 47 on Louisville isn't shabby. I can't say their O is that much worse.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Who do we root for in this one? I am torn since the Cheaters have 1 ACC loss. I suppose it would help GT more if Dook loses. What do you guys/gals think?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think the AD who was there when Mike London was there said something like UVA's goal was to win seven or eight games. Sort of like David Braine. Bronco will improve UVA if he stays around a few years.
It's gonna take a long time and a hell of a lot of work to turn Virgina around they've fallen back to the terrible state they were from the 1950s-1970s.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Boise State has fallen off quite a bit but UVA is handling them tonight so far. This game was a 14-56 loss for them at home 2 years ago