ACC Discussion 2017

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The Hoos q b looked good.
Defense
28 d b who was walk on,then scout team , made depth chart, played very well.
3 safety is a player. D l very aggressive tackles who stunt, loop and hold the middle with low pads and good hand play . Look hard to block.
A.c. c is tough

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Hoos q b looked good.
Defense
28 d b who was walk on,then scout team , made depth chart, played very well.
3 safety is a player. D l very aggressive tackles who stunt, loop and hold the middle with low pads and good hand play . Look hard to block.
A.c. c is tough
It looks like the Cavs are better than they have been in a while. Virgina has the best head coach they've had since George Welsh.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Scary thing about UVA now is Mendenhall has a good grasp on how to defend the option. His defenses owned us at BYU, and he had plenty of experience defending Air Force there.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Their qb threw some Strickland last night. Definitely more worried about our game with them than before. As CPJ says, it is always tough to get a win

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
UVA has it's Coastal schedule plus BC & Louisville. Can they get 3 more wins to get to a bowl?
Home games: Duke, BC, GT, VT
Away: UNC, Pitt, Louisville, Miami

3 wins isn't going to be easy. Will need to upset somebody. Suddenly I'm "uncomfortable" with the timing & location of our 11/4 meeting in Charlottesville.

Jmonty71

Banned
I think the game of the day is Duke and UNC. That game will start shaping the Coastal. While UNC isn't great, its a rivalry game. So, anything goes. For the sake of the ACC, I hope Duke wins.