ACC Discussion 2017

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)I hope you're right,Tampa!
Just for fun, I went and looked at USF's roster. On offense, the are losing the following starters: quarterback, a wide receiver, two offensive linemen, tailback; plus the backup tailback
On defense, they lose the following starters: both defensive tackles, one defensive end, the middle linebacker, and two safeties; plus some backup
On special teams, they lose both kickers, the return man, and the holder. And we play them early in the season. We should wipe them off the field.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Just for fun, I went and looked at USF's roster. On offense, the are losing the following starters: quarterback, a wide receiver, two offensive linemen, tailback; plus the backup tailback
On defense, they lose the following starters: both defensive tackles, one defensive end, the middle linebacker, and two safeties; plus some backup
On special teams, they lose both kickers, the return man, and the holder. And we play them early in the season. We should wipe them off the field.
Yep,USF is going to have a whole new team in 2018 and GT will stomp a mudhole in them(y)

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Jimbo ain't leaving FSU. Dude has like a 49 million dollar payout and Dabk has the second highest also in the 30-40 mil range so they aren't going anywhere anytime soon with that price tag

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The biggest thing I'm looking forward to next season is moving Will Bryan back to his natural position, RG, and Andrew Marshall returning to RT. We have enough depth with Lee and Stick to man the other side. We should dominate on the OL and that makes everything easier.

TM will go from rook to vet and will do all the little things right that he's just missing on now. Timing and spacing should be improved with returning experience among the B and A's and that makes a boat load of difference in this O. We'll miss Ricky, but Camp should be hitting his stride after another bowl and spring worth of practices.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
The biggest thing I'm looking forward to next season is moving Will Bryan back to his natural position, RG, and Andrew Marshall returning to RT. We have enough depth with Lee and Stick to man the other side. We should dominate on the OL and that makes everything easier.

TM will go from rook to vet and will do all the little things right that he's just missing on now. Timing and spacing should be improved with returning experience among the B and A's and that makes a boat load of difference in this O. We'll miss Ricky, but Camp should be hitting his stride after another bowl and spring worth of practices.
Agree, but I think we will miss Shamire too