ACC Discussion 2017

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
What no optimism facing Miami and Clemson at home? And yeah like he said, we're playing USF and Louisville at the perfect time after they both lose their dynamic Qb's Quinton Flowers and Lamar Jackson.
Barring too much off-season attrition, next year's schedule sets up extremely well for us.
Next season could line up like 2014 if the breaks go GT's way(y) A drought next fall would be good also;) I think both Miami and Clemson will be National Championship contenders in 2018. It would be cool for GT to trip up one of them!:cool:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the 2018 GT football schedule however most of the dates and times haven't been set.:cool: Looking ahead ,with the 2017 season nearing it's end, here's how I think the season may go with me being the Gold and White optimist that I am.;)

Alcorn State W
@South Florida L
@Pitt W
@North Carolina W
Miami L
Clemson L
@Louisville W (I think Loserville will have a new head coach and starting quarterback in 2018)
Duke W (Duke will have a new head coach in 2018 I believe)
@Virginia Tech L
Bowling Green W
Virginia W
@UGAG W (UGAG is going to miss Nick Chubb and Sony Michel in 2018 and will slip back a bit in 2018)

I think GT goes 8-4 and possibly makes a trip back to the Taxslayer Gator Bowl;)
Thanks for the info about South Florida(y)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He isn't going anywhere his son is playing at clemson and he is getting paid head coach money to just coach what he loves.

What's he tryna do be Bud Venables ... Brent Foster? That dude missed his window and will never be a HC now.

Where's the dislike button?

Easy. Just 'like' the post, then un-'like' it. I'll take my standard consulting fee for that service. ;)