ACC Discussion 2017

Jmonty71

Banned
Almost every media outlet is banking on us losing to Thug U. I would love nothing more, than to feed the media a big ol' crap burger and whip on some Hurricane azz.. I think we can beat almost everyone on the schedule, minus Clemson, if we can shore up the turnovers. And heck.... If we play perfect, we can beat Clemson.

In honor of Miami being the next game for Georgia Tech here's a great GT-Miami game of the Past. Here's the 2008 GT-Miami game:cool:

Still one of my favorite replays. Randy Shannon was shell-shocked. Marve throws a pick six to Michael Johnson, Dwyer trucks a couple of Canes. Lucas Cox goes to the house untouched. We started the game with a couple of passes to Bae Bae wide out along the line of scrimmage. Two yards, four yards. Miami adjusted leaving the middle under-protected. I think Bob Davie was the color man, kept saying "an absolute clinic" on the triple option.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Still one of my favorite replays. Randy Shannon was shell-shocked. Marve throws a pick six to Michael Johnson, Dwyer trucks a couple of Canes. Lucas Cox goes to the house untouched. We started the game with a couple of passes to Bae Bae wide out along the line of scrimmage. Two yards, four yards. Miami adjusted leaving the middle under-protected. I think Bob Davie was the color man, kept saying "an absolute clinic" on the triple option.
The option offense could not be run any better than GT ran it that night against Miami!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I'm kind of thinking that Les Miles is going to get another shot in the SEC.
The Vol Nation wants these Coaches to be candidates for the UT head coaching job

Chip Kelly
Brian Kelly
David Shaw
Jeff Brohm
Brent Venables
Bobby Petrino
Charlie Strong
Mark Richt
Scott Satterfield

These are some of the names mentioned that I've heard as possible candidates.

Last edited:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
The Vol Nation want's these Coaches to be candidates for the UT head coaching job

Chip Kelly
Brian Kelly
David Shaw
Jeff Brohm
Brent Venables
Bobby Petrino
Charlie Strong
Mark Richt
Scott Satterfield

These are some of the names mentioned that I've heard as possible candidates.
Brohm or Strong would be the best guy for the job.