ACC Discussion 2017

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He's a K State grad and I've hear rumblings they may go after him when Snyder retires. I can't believe Snyder is still coaching, he looks like he should be in a wheel chair on the sidelines
I've heard this a bunch of times, but honestly just have a hard time believing he's actually holding out for the chance to live in Manhattan...Kansas. I'd probably choose to go anywhere in the country over that barren hellscape. To quote one of our generation's great philosophers, how you gonna keep 'em down on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
How bout 'ol NC State rising up this year! (and doing us a little favor...) First upsetting FSU and now smacking-down Lamar Jackson & Petrino! Wow go Pack!

Now NC State is on a collision course with Clemson for the Atlantic Division. And when is that showdown circled on the calendar you ask? November 4th, the week after Clemson hosts our Yellow Jackets. Thanks to the resurgent Wolfpack, the Tigers might find themselves looking ahead and overconfident when the Rambling Wreck rolls into Death Valley on the last Saturday in October
NC State is a sleeping giant, yall. Before I started rooting for Georgia Tech when Johnson came here that's actually where I hoped he would end up.

There is absolutely no reason and see State couldn't be Clemson, with the right coach.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
NC State is a sleeping giant, yall. Before I started rooting for Georgia Tech when Johnson came here that's actually where I hoped he would end up.

There is absolutely no reason and see State couldn't be Clemson, with the right coach.

Seems so but they don't have the recruiting base Clem has. Also recall Clem has been pretty good many years across multiple coaching staffs. Shows IMHO their potential whereas NCSt hasn't really shown that over the course of multiple decades.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Seems so but they don't have the recruiting base Clem has. Also recall Clem has been pretty good many years across multiple coaching staffs. Shows IMHO their potential whereas NCSt hasn't really shown that over the course of multiple decades.

Yeah there is nothing that tells me that NCSU can recruit in the top 15-20 to get enough high end recruits and depth to be Clemson