ACC Discussion 2017

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
In honor of the GT-Miami game coming up here's a great GT-Miami game of the Past. Here's the 28-17 win by GT over Miami in 2014.

Where did you find that game???? The person that digitized, decommercialled, and uploaded that game MUST be talented, intelligent, handsome, virile...

My favorite part of that game was "The Laskey"... They couldn't stop him, and when they stacked up for the dive, we punched it outside... It was <sniff> a thing of beauty.

... Laskey had the 1st down if he had kept the handoff ...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Where did you find that game???? The person that digitized, decommercialled, and uploaded that game MUST be talented, intelligent, handsome, virile...

My favorite part of that game was "The Laskey"... They couldn't stop him, and when they stacked up for the dive, we punched it outside... It was <sniff> a thing of beauty.

It was on YouTube I just looked up 2014 Georgia Tech football games.;)(y)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

I remember people were trying to tell me that GT had no chance in that game and I told them that the Jackets would kick their arse.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

GTBob is a living legend, whose contributions to Tech fans worldwide could not be overstated. Hey, your name is Bob... [emoji848]
Since we're looking at a 2014-type year, I guess we're going to have a similar result this year against these jabronis. Last year they flat out couldn't stop us until we put ourselves 14 in the hole with the back-to-back fumble-sixes. Their defense was getting gashed and their offense was straining to keep pace, then we gifted them the pressure relief and then were never able to make that back up. We owe them bigly.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
How bout 'ol NC State rising up this year! (and doing us a little favor...) First upsetting FSU and now smacking-down Lamar Jackson & Petrino! Wow go Pack!

Now NC State is on a collision course with Clemson for the Atlantic Division. And when is that showdown circled on the calendar you ask? November 4th, the week after Clemson hosts our Yellow Jackets. Thanks to the resurgent Wolfpack, the Tigers might find themselves looking ahead and overconfident when the Rambling Wreck rolls into Death Valley on the last Saturday in October

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
How bout 'ol NC State rising up this year! (and doing us a little favor...) First upsetting FSU and now smacking-down Lamar Jackson & Petrino! Wow go Pack!

Now NC State is on a collision course with Clemson for the Atlantic Division. And when is that showdown circled on the calendar you ask? November 4th, the week after Clemson hosts our Yellow Jackets. Thanks to the resurgent Wolfpack, the Tigers might find themselves looking ahead and overconfident when the Rambling Wreck rolls into Death Valley on the last Saturday in October
I don't see Clemson overlooking us any time soon, no matter who they have lined up the week after us. We are for some reason the team that nobody wants to lose to and the offense every (good) defensive coordinator likes the challenge of facing our offense. Especially Clemson with Venables...that dude is not going to look past a chance to run scout team QB himself!