ACC Departures

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
GT's can go to any school and be immediately eligible. There are no restrictions like there can be for regular transfers.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not shocking at all. So much for being 1 & done. Better hope TCU still wants him.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
no surprise that Bolden is bolting. (sorry.. couldn't resist) the big question has been whether he would jump to D league or transfer and cost himself two more years before he gets a check

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Nothing official, but the buzz is that Kennard is announcing tomorrow. Entering draft, hiring agent. Mixed signals on Allen still.

No word on Berry yet, but everyone I know connected to UNCheat says Jackson is gone and they expect Berry & Bradley to test the waters and return.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Nothing official, but the buzz is that Kennard is announcing tomorrow. Entering draft, hiring agent. Mixed signals on Allen still.

No word on Berry yet, but everyone I know connected to UNCheat says Jackson is gone and they expect Berry & Bradley to test the waters and return.

Isn't Jackson a senior? I could look myself but.....nah

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Good move for him. doubt his draft stock is ever higher than it is right now. Going to sell himself as another JJ Reddick.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Good move for him. doubt his draft stock is ever higher than it is right now. Going to sell himself as another JJ Reddick.

On the flip side, Grayson Allen is still undecided. Talk about a guy that should've left 3 years ago. As it is, he's probably better served by returning for his 8th year at Duke.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
On the flip side, Grayson Allen is still undecided. Talk about a guy that should've left 3 years ago. As it is, he's probably better served by returning for his 8th year at Duke.
I agree with this. Unless he gets injured, playing one more season is no worse than now. Plus he will have his Duke diploma.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Allen graduates this year. He can enroll in grad school at Duke and finish there or go elsewhere as a GT. I would be shocked to see him leave Duke, but he could.