ACC Departures

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thought I would start a thread to keep track of players leaving schools that still have eligibility.
Will add names as they are announced

Duke
FR Jason Tatum - 16.8 ppg, 7.3 rpg - NBA Draft - will not return

FSU
SO Dwayne Bacon - 17.2 ppg - NBA Draft - will not return

L'ville
SO Donovan Mitchell - 15.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg - entering Draft, will not sign with agent for now
SO Deng Adel -12.1 ppg, 4.5 rpg - entering Draft, will not sign with agent for now
JR Jaylen Johnson - 8 ppg, 5.8 rpg - entering Draft, will not sign with agent for now

NC ST
FR Omar Yurtseven - 5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg - entering Draft, has not signed with an agent

Pitt
SO Damien Wilson - 0.8 ppg - transfer
FR Corey Manigault - 0.8 ppg - transfer
FR Justice Kithcart - 1.3 ppg - dismissed from team
SO Crisshawn Clark - redshirt - transfer

Syracuse
SO Tyler Lydon - 13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg - NBA Draft, will not return

UVA
JR Marial Shayok - 8.9 ppg - transfer (wants a bigger role, NBA dreams)
SO Jarred Reuter - 3.8 ppg, 2.2 rpg - transfer
JR Austin Nichols - dismissed from team, will enter NBA Draft

Wake
SO John Collins - 19.2 ppg, 9.8 rpg - entering NBA Draft, will not sign with agent but likely 1st rd pick

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Smith will leave from NCSU. Supposedly he was waiting until after the announcement of the new coach to make his announcement. Should be any time now.
Will be surprised if Yurtseven stays in the draft

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Smith will leave from NCSU. Supposedly he was waiting until after the announcement of the new coach to make his announcement. Should be any time now.
Will be surprised if Yurtseven stays in the draft

I'd be surprised if he doesn't go back to Europe.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
So which Louisville player(s) actually stay in the draft? I can see Adel and Johnson coming back.

Prospect wise they should all come back but I'd bet Mitchell stays in the draft. The other two I wonder if there is a family dynamic at play?

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So which Louisville player(s) actually stay in the draft? I can see Adel and Johnson coming back.

I think Mitchell is gone. He'll shoot it well enough. Only question mark will be his athleticism IMO but that can be assuaged with a strong combine performance.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
What's the story on that guy? Why does it come at no surprise that he'd be leaving?

ETA: And also, what in the world do those 2 tweets have to do with each other?

He was a burger boy I think and can't crack that rotation. I wonder if DeLaurier breaks free too

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He was a burger boy I think and can't crack that rotation. I wonder if DeLaurier breaks free too

Ah, ok I guess I see. Had the dude come here he might could've made a name for himself. As it is, he basically wasted a year. Now cue all the guys who'll remind me, "Uh, it wasn't a wasted year, he was at Duke, blah, blah ..."

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There has been nothing official on C-Matt but imo it is more likely that CMatt is not on the team next year than he is.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I doubt Yurtseven will return to NC State. If he isn't drafted he likely will return to Turkey and play professional there.

I wonder if Frank Jackson will return to Duke. He is heavily involved with a Mormon church in Chapel Hill, but I could also see him leaving. He said once he saw basketball as his mission for the church.