A look at Joey Bart

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The White and Gold: Bart Headed To Arizona, Expected To Sign Soon
“He’s incredibly talented,” San Francisco general manager Bobby Evans said. “Give (Danny Hall) a lot of credit for letting him call his own game. That’s a huge amount of confidence. Joey just has this incredible drive.”

Bart would most likely spend time some with the team’s other draft choices in Arizona. He would likely spend the rest of the summer with the Class A Salem-Keizer Volcanoes, the organization’s short-season affiliate in Oregon. That team competes in the Northwest League and began its home season this week.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
https://aroundthefoghorn.com/2018/10/19/san-francisco-giants-bart-anderson-give-hope-future/

Bart could be a quick riser through the minor leagues. He’ll probably start 2019 at High-A before spending the majority of the year at Double-A. I would be a little surprised if he doesn’t prove himself ready by 2020.

The Giants' Double A affiliate is the Richmond (VA) Flying Squirrels. Excellent!

Richmond Flying Squirrels??????? I HAVE got to get me a Flying Squirrels jersey!!!!!! :D

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer