404 and ATL signage and logos

Papa Foxtrot

Jolly Good Fellow
My wife is a Cornhusker...and rumor has it he-who-shall-not-be-named may be tapped as Co-DC at Nebraska next year.

She's pretty up in arms about "If I see and of that "MONEY DOWN" sh!t on our sidelines, so help me God..."
Was listening to SXM yesterday and they had Rhule on talking about the Nebraska job. He started singing Gee-off's praises about what a great DC he is. I wound up shouting at the radio, "You can have him..."

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I haven't worn my 404 hat in quite a long while. I just looked at it yesterday and wondered what to do with it!
1669848517872.png

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Guys some of this seems silly. Waffle House is a GT Alum business. There is no reason to avoid it now more than there was to increase visiting it because Collins promoted it. I will keep going and enjoying it. The company even loaned us their plan to travel. Why punish them? Why let Collins live rent free in your head much less dictate where you eat. As far as the branding on campus. If it can be removed without making it look completely vanilla or unfinished then change it if it doesn’t cost a fortune to do so. Maybe some of the donors pony up extra money to make this happen. I don’t know? Maybe Key could or is getting insight from someone in marketing on what to do there. Recruits want flashy things and expensive looking things that make it stand out especially on recruiting visits. I mean just look at most of the pictures the recruits post on social media.
Firing of Long isn’t a shocker. The WR coach well maybe the new OC wants to bring in their own. Who knows.
Coach Lew being let go? Maybe Key has someone in mind and thought he was overpriced and didn’t care for all the “extras” the costumes, the social media posting, and conferences? Maybe Lew and Key couldn’t come to terms on what is needed or Lew himself wants a fresh start. Speculation here or maybe Lew had other offers and Rhule wants him in Nebraska with him (perhaps). Key may be needs a more direct to the point blue collar worker in S & C and can save money and use it else where! I have no idea but I bet Lew was well compensated due to his level within the field of S & C.
Obviously all the programs and letterhead etc with Colllins face & signature (@ signs) will need to come down. But there may be some things that he did well in that area to retain.

Creative

Georgia Tech Fan
Guys some of this seems silly. Waffle House is a GT Alum business. There is no reason to avoid it now more than there was to increase visiting it because Collins promoted it. I will keep going and enjoying it. The company even loaned us their plan to travel. Why punish them? Why let Collins live rent free in your head much less dictate where you eat. As far as the branding on campus. If it can be removed without making it look completely vanilla or unfinished then change it if it doesn’t cost a fortune to do so. Maybe some of the donors pony up extra money to make this happen. I don’t know? Maybe Key could or is getting insight from someone in marketing on what to do there. Recruits want flashy things and expensive looking things that make it stand out especially on recruiting visits. I mean just look at most of the pictures the recruits post on social media.
Firing of Long isn’t a shocker. The WR coach well maybe the new OC wants to bring in their own. Who knows.
Coach Lew being let go? Maybe Key has someone in mind and thought he was overpriced and didn’t care for all the “extras” the costumes, the social media posting, and conferences? Maybe Lew and Key couldn’t come to terms on what is needed or Lew himself wants a fresh start. Speculation here or maybe Lew had other offers and Rhule wants him in Nebraska with him (perhaps). Key may be needs a more direct to the point blue collar worker in S & C and can save money and use it else where! I have no idea but I bet Lew was well compensated due to his level within the field of S & C.
Obviously all the programs and letterhead etc with Colllins face & signature (@ signs) will need to come down. But there may be some things that he did well in that area to retain.
The funny part is that you thought folks were going to avoid eating at Waffle House because of the past coach. Everything else you said is right on.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Do we keep using the same legal team that did Hewitt's contract ?
Do we need to start a law school on campus? Seven year contracts with no pay offset if removed and then getting another job. That's just dumb. Of course he could go work for Rhule for $1 a year and live off GT money. This whole coaching contract thing has gone completely crazy.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Do we need to start a law school on campus? Seven year contracts with no pay offset if removed and then getting another job. That's just dumb. Of course he could go work for Rhule for $1 a year and live off GT money. This whole coaching contract thing has gone completely crazy.
Perhaps this is why our school is ranked in 40s by the US News and World Report. We lack a decent law school.