3 UCLA players arrested by Chinese Police

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
That's gotta be it. I've been to China a few times for work and each time I was briefed to stay away from drugs and sex over there. Those are really the only problems money can't save you from over there. Hope for the kids sake they are spared the arm of the law in this case. I don't wish foreign imprisonment on anyone

Not even Ron?

Techster

Helluva Engineer

There's a big baller joke here...but it's too easy...

Anyhow, here's the interesting thing. The crime happened in China, so that means if the Chinese authorities want, they can punish the players as local laws allow. If the players are lucky, they will get their hands slapped and only miss the games as punishment. However, if China wanted to, they could make a BIG deal out this and these guys could be hung up in the system for a bit.

Good thing Trump is in Asia right now...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There's a big baller joke here...but it's too easy...

Anyhow, here's the interesting thing. The crime happened in China, so that means if the Chinese authorities want, they can punish the players as local laws allow. If the players are lucky, they will get their hands slapped and only miss the games as punishment. However, if China wanted to, they could make a BIG deal out this and these guys could be hung up in the system for a bit.

Good thing Trump is in Asia right now...

Nothings too easy for you, Techster. Best one I've seen ... "Stay in Yo' checkout Lane"