2024 non-GT games thread

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
1725133234006.png

Reminds me of this

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Vanderbilt looks so much better than VT.

But I’m really tired of the SEC “making a statement” comments by ESPN. So predictable and so old.
Thank you. VPI has lost an early game to every team in the country by now.

2023 L Marshall 24-17
2022 L ODU 20-17
2018 L ODU 49-35
2015 L ECU 35-28
2014 L ECU 28-21
2010 L JMU 21-16
2008 L ECU 27-22

Last edited:

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
All these games are telling me that GT has been severely underrated and will surprise a lot of folks this year. If we stay healthy there’s no reason we can’t win the ACC. Arguably the best QB in the conference with dangerous pieces around him and good game-planning on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately the ACC will probably piss away a lot of OOC games and GT still won’t get respect for running through the conference. Take care of business and Tech will be fine though.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
All these games are telling me that GT has been severely underrated and will surprise a lot of folks this year. If we stay healthy there’s no reason we can’t win the ACC. Arguably the best QB in the conference with dangerous pieces around him and good game-planning on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately the ACC will probably piss away a lot of OOC games and GT still won’t get respect for running through the conference. Take care of business and Tech will be fine though.
All of this is premature but since it came up, Tech needs a bye in the playoffs to be assured of anything.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
So, I'm thinking the same thing. Clem will probably be OK. Drawing UGAg in an opener in the Dome is tough. Not enough of the dwags' charges stuck to hamper them this season.

As for us, we don't play the Tigs this season, so it doesn't matter to us. I think we can handle Syracuse and maybe UNC. Louisville looks tough but who knows, since they played sisters of the poor. We may can cruise into ND at 6-1/5-2... but we'll know more after tonight.