2024 non-GT games thread

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

He later corrects and says they’re actually 1-8 as he forgot a game Northwestern lost @ Washington. This was after Michigan just lost @ Washington

Assuming Cal hangs on to win, ACC teams traveling 2+ time zones will be 2-3.
Stanford won @ Cuse, lost @ Clemson
VT won @ Stanford
Cal lost @ FSU
Miami lost @ Cal

Something to keep an eye on as the season moves on and conferences shift around. Divisional play based on actual geography may have to come back in the picture. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if we end up with a system that’s basically the conferences circa 2000

Lol. And Cal blew it

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Lol. And Cal blew it
Cal didn't blow it. There was very clear targeting that the replay officials said didn't exist. Cal should have had the ball with a first down with less than 2 minutes in the game. Instead, the ACC headquarters gave Miami an opportunity that they shouldn't have had. Two weeks in a row that the ACC headquarters has "helped" Miami win a game.

EDIT: How many more controversial calls from ACC headquarters to "assist" Miami to stay undefeated will it take before poll voters start discounting all of their wins? I can see the justifications at the end of the year. --Well Miami is undefeated, but they were given wins by the conference and those don't really count.--

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Miami could have easily lost the last two weeks. I still think that game is much closer to a toss up than a probable loss. I don’t think there’s much of a margin between any of these ACC teams. Every conference game feels like a toss up at this point.