2024 non-GT games thread

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I like McCord but he wasn't that great last night. Threw at least three passes directly into the hands of defenders that were dropped. If any of those were caught, UNLV wins. He had some good throws as well but just seemed kind of off all night overall.
I have not watched all of their games but I have been following some… I have not seen another game where he placed balls as accurately as he did against us.
I think we got FSU’s best game to date and Cuse’s best game to date. Not sure how much of a role we played in how either looked against us, honestly.
Jury is out on Lville’s performance against us. I’m interested to see how their game today goes.
I expect us to look sharp off of the bye and make people wonder how we dropped those two games.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I have not watched all of their games but I have been following some… I have not seen another game where he placed balls as accurately as he did against us.
I think we got FSU’s best game to date and Cuse’s best game to date. Not sure how much of a role we played in how either looked against us, honestly.
Jury is out on Lville’s performance against us. I’m interested to see how their game today goes.
I expect us to look sharp off of the bye and make people wonder how we dropped those two games.
I agree with this assessment. Personally, I think we simply had an off day against Louisville (too many mistakes). That one us on us.