2024 non-GT games thread

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
Come on get a touchdown here Vandy. Otherwise you lose in OT, calling it now.

(and... thank you thank you)

can we borrow that play for short yardage?

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
I've seen that little short pass after the inside run fake kill GT's defense too many times, honestly seems like such a common sense option (especially coupled with the rollout) for that situation.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Glad Vandy gets to enjoy the spread option offense and the advantages it brings. Wish we had hired a coach like that to bridge the gap from CPJ, but alas.
It’s their OC. Same HC that ran a traditional offense until this year. The OC, QB and several other offensive players came from New Mexico State this offsense

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
It’s their OC. Same HC that ran a traditional offense until this year. The OC, QB and several other offensive players came from New Mexico State this offsense
Seems like letting an OC run an offense they're used to instead of forcing them into a different system might be a good idea, idunno.

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
We would've run it up the middle and gotten stuffed there. :( (they even have a J Haynes)

Onside kick attempt I assume, if they get it I like their chances.

But they still gave up 40 to Vandy lol

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Last year Texas put up 34 on Alabama but nobody in the SEC (at the time) cracked 28 (LSU), and Michigan put up 27 to win the title.

That defense has slipped some.

Also man that VT loss to Vandy looks less bad but they should've won that game still.
Georgia State win against Vanderbilt looks HUGE now and Tech’s win against Ga State is looking GARGANTUAN !!!

😉

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
I feel like not going for the onside kick there is VERY curiously cocky about your defense when you've given up a couple TD drives so recently.