2024 non-GT games thread

slugboy

Staff member
Cal holding up the ACC banner today. Down goes Aubie

IMG_0336.png

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
What finally happened with Bowling Green and Penn State? I saw them leading earlier.
I told the dudes on the Penn St forum we better come ready to play or we’ll take it on the chin. I believe we played pretty good and I also believe BG has a good football team. We shut ‘em down in the second half. Just win baby

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Refs are cheating UNI here. Game should be over. Somehow the clock did not run twice after plays and ND did not have to us their last time out.
Without watching either of these games I at least know this. Getting “the right teams” in the playoffs is the number one objective in college sports now. Because, as they said last year, it’s about entertainment, and eyeballs (and money).

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Cal Berkeley picked right up where they left off last year against Auburn. Gutsy win for them in a game where it was 11 vs 14, just like last season.

Of the ACC newcomers, SMU looks awful and woefully overrated.

I may not remember things well but many teams start with four non-conference and then eight straight conference games. We’ll have played nearly half our ACC games before others even start conference play.