2021 Atlanta Braves

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
W.S. Roster:

77 Luke Jackson RP​

wot.gif

Oh I guess it's always good to have a pinch runner.

What's wrong with the Rodriguez guy? I was certain he'd make an appearance.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I like Riley. A lot. But he has more strikeouts than hits. It would be nice if he made contact more often.

He had a nice season, but one season does not make him a star. In three seasons his BA is .226/.239/.303. And he had 168 strikeouts this year!
You are correct on the K’s, 39.4%, not the .272 career average. He’s 24 years old.
Freddie has 107 k’s during the regular season, which is 17.8% of the time. He is one of the best in the NL, during his 11 years for that category. He struck out 7 times in a row during these playoffs. It’s part of the game.

Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
wot.gif

Oh I guess it's always good to have a pinch runner.

What's wrong with the Rodriguez guy? I was certain he'd make an appearance.
And the Strider kid at Gwinnett who rose up three levels this year and was pitching lights out? And the league hasn’t caught on to him yet? Easier to break in from the ‘pen as opposed to starting.

Is Dylan Lee warranted? Asking for a friend.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
These are your Strikeout Kings, although Riley has more AB’s(I’d still take Duvall who was near the top in ML HR’s and RBI’s, over the OFielders we had playing in the middle of July):

1.Gallo* 2 Teams213
2.Chapman • OAK202
3.García • TEX194
4.Ohtani • LAA189
5.Baez • 2TM184
6.Sano • MIN183
7.Duvall • 2TM174
8.Suarez • CIN171
9.Perez • KCR170
Arozarena • TBR170

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
These were Mike Trout’s(arguably one of the games most elite power hitters)numbers at Riley’s age:
That’s 184 K’s in 3 fewer games than Austin. Average is 16 points lower.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Here’s the lineup for tonight:

This site won’t allow me to edit after 10 minutes has passed. The roster is showing on my IPad. I’ve refreshed this page, a few times. Maybe a Moderator can help?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Put some respek on his name!!!

Just a great managerial job by snit. Put Luke in a great position to succeed. His stuff is too good. We will need him in crucial innings the rest of the way.

Haha, looks like he hid the gas can last night. Good job. Agree he did a good job putting him in a good situation to rebuild his confidence. The Braves'll definitely need him. Hoping some starter emerges outta nowhere now that Morton's out.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
When Wright was working from the far left side of the pitching rubber, he was a different pitcher. What happened?

Ynoa had shoulder surgery, very recently. I’ve heard Tucker Davidson, Kyle Mueller, Strider and even Rodriguez are all healthy?

You know, if you guys and Snit. feel comfortable with Lukey Dukey, we might as well throw Drew Smyly too! For three innings tops, because second time around the order is like reenacting Pearl Harbor. I didn’t know Tampa Bay has multiple starters that go three innings and several AL Teams settle for four innings from starters. Admitting that I don’t watch that league unless Atlanta is playing them.

Would not be surprised if another reliever replaces Charlie Mort.
The set up guy, has a set up guy, who has a set up guy. Rinse and repeat.