2021 Adidas SWAG watch

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@Coloradojacket. It may be time to give up the jersey game. Without being too mean, it’s just not that cool to wear jerseys to a game anymore at your age. You’re over 40. As mentioned before, by myself and a host of other fans, your jersey collection of hats and jerseys over time may have been cool over time, but tired. Extremely tired. It’s all you ever talk about and it’s tiresome. While we appreciate your longevity as a tech fan, I hope, just please quit acting like you’re the all time best Tech fan. It really is exhausting and we are all tired of it.

All the best,
All of us

This post is a bit harsh and is stretching the boundaries a bit and is a bit over the top stating that you speak for all of us. Like others have said, I am glad someone is buying tickets and going to the games. Wearing a jersey or not is not an issue of concern. In fact, I would venture to say that it is the preferred game day attire for a significant % of NFL fans from what I have seen in the few games I have attended.

@Coloradojacket. It may be time to give up the jersey game. Without being too mean, it’s just not that cool to wear jerseys to a game anymore at your age. You’re over 40. As mentioned before, by myself and a host of other fans, your jersey collection of hats and jerseys over time may have been cool over time, but tired. Extremely tired. It’s all you ever talk about and it’s tiresome. While we appreciate your longevity as a tech fan, I hope, just please quit acting like you’re the all time best Tech fan. It really is exhausting and we are all tired of it.

All the best,
All
Uh hu.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
This post is a bit harsh and is stretching the boundaries a bit and is a bit over the top stating that you speak for all of us. Like others have said, I am glad someone is buying tickets and going to the games. Wearing a jersey or not is not an issue of concern. In fact, I would venture to say that it is the preferred game day attire for a significant % of NFL fans from what I have seen in the few games I have attended.
I stand with @The Doddfather. Nobody cares what he actually wears to the games, but holy crap he sure does talk about it a lot.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Stand down? That’s funny. I sincerely do hope you get your gold jersey.
Curious how someone's post on a forum upsets you so much talking about a jersey? For your own personal help... take a deep breath.. realize people enjoy different things... and care about different things at different capacities. I'm 30 and want a new gold jersey to own other than my 15 yr old #21 gold Russell jersey. You can compare guys who spend too much time on their cars as guys who need to "grow up". Sounds like you have a problem with someone having a hobby and being excited about something they find interesting or fun.

My advice (that was not asked for) is to attract more flies with honey and not vinegar. I'll let it slide since we are all Jackets in here and I will still share a shot of whiskey clear with you and anyone who wants. ;).

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas Bobby Dodd Stadium creator t-shirt, available at Dicks.
EF64AA30-92E7-4660-ACFE-2888BC4455EE.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Looks like they stole from section 103 👀
Ha! I’m sure you’re kidding—obviously this would’ve been in the works for at least a year, and they’re doing these for all their P5 schools. But it is funny that we suddenly get 2 BDS shirts in 1 year after maybe never (?) having one before.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck

anybody know where I can buy the hay Coach Key is wearing ? In case the link dosent work it’s in “#GT Camp 21 post practice presser” on RamblingWreck.com. Football multimedia

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow

anybody know where I can buy the hay Coach Key is wearing ? In case the link dosent work it’s in “#GT Camp 21 post practice presser” on RamblingWreck.com. Football multimedia

That's one of my favorite hats. Bought it at College Station at Town Center Mall in Kennesaw over a year ago. I've never seen it anywhere else online or otherwise.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
That's one of my favorite hats. Bought it at College Station at Town Center Mall in Kennesaw over a year ago. I've never seen it anywhere else online or otherwise.
It was on the bookstore's website for a while, but it hasn't been on there for over a year so I guess they sold out.