2021 Adidas SWAG watch

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Excited Arrested Development GIF

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Moses Wright selling a bunch of his Tech gear…
Whoever bought the gold game jersey tell me now god dammit! I want it!

I’m also surprised Jose hasn’t put any of his stuff on the site.
Mo has some pretty nice gear for sale. Too bad it’s way to oversized for me….

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
4120AA0F-EC13-4431-9F1C-B1944FFAA5E2.jpeg

Just left DSG in MOG. This tee is the one without an image.

Bought both of the the Grey cotton tees. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...irt-21adimncgtchgryhrgat/21adimncgtchgryhrgat

lol I know i know. Clown me for buying Grey tees

Very good everyday, cotton Tee and good for those midday Tech games but i must admit Section103 quality is a lot better at the same price. Tees fit TTS also

Also, the bucket hat on DSG is probably the best quality Adidas product made lol. I will get that as soon the fan wear sale hit

MidtownJacket

Staff member
View attachment 10995

Bought both of the the Grey cotton tees. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...irt-21adimncgtchgryhrgat/21adimncgtchgryhrgat

Very good everyday, cotton Tee and good for those midday Tech games but i must admit Section103 quality is a lot better at the same price. Tees fit TTS also

Also, the bucket hat on DSG is probably the best quality Adidas product made lol. I will get that as soon the fan wear sale hit
I actually kind of like the grey as tertiary color. Thought the CHOA jerseys and grey ghost story was cool and generally think it would be a cool once a season kinda thing.
Plus grey looks great with the gold they assigned us.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually kind of like the grey as tertiary color. Thought the CHOA jerseys and grey ghost story was cool and generally think it would be a cool once a season kinda thing.
Plus grey looks great with the gold they assigned us.

Gray is a great neutral color for apparel. Blue is not a neutral color. Not a fan of gray uniforms though. I'll buy gray Tech gear all day long as long as the graphics are white and gold.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 10995

I’m buying this ASAP

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 10995

Only one I see on the website without an image says it’s navy and the one listed is grey with blue lettering.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Only one I see on the website without an image says it’s navy and the one listed is grey with blue lettering.
Yeah I think they have at least one item just wrong on the website…. I went the other day to Dicks trying to get the gray one with blue writing because it said it was in stock at my local store, but they had the one you’re talking about instead.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
It's the Middle of August....and still no new Jersey. I'm ok with the white...kind of...but man a gold one would be great. Haven't bought a gold one since 2014.
@Coloradojacket. It may be time to give up the jersey game. Without being too mean, it’s just not that cool to wear jerseys to a game anymore at your age. You’re over 40. As mentioned before, by myself and a host of other fans, your jersey collection of hats and jerseys over time may have been cool over time, but tired. Extremely tired. It’s all you ever talk about and it’s tiresome. While we appreciate your longevity as a tech fan, I hope, just please quit acting like you’re the all time best Tech fan. It really is exhausting and we are all tired of it.

All the best,
All of us

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
@Coloradojacket. It may be time to give up the jersey game. Without being too mean, it’s just not that cool to wear jerseys to a game anymore at your age. You’re over 40. As mentioned before, by myself and a host of other fans, your jersey collection of hats and jerseys over time may have been cool over time, but tired. Extremely tired. It’s all you ever talk about and it’s tiresome. While we appreciate your longevity as a tech fan, I hope, just please quit acting like you’re the all time best Tech fan. It really is exhausting and we are all tired of it.

All the best,
All of us
No, not all of us. That’s way harsh and unnecessary. Who the hell do you think you are?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
F that! I still wear a jersey and I’m 44.
If I see someone else in a jersey at a tailgate and there’s a football we’re playing!
Like when you see someone wearing a title belt at a WWF event, we’re fighting. You must defend your title or it’s mine. lol.

But for real, I still wear a jersey.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck

All the best,
All of us
Not “all of us” cause I couldn’t care less what another grown man decides to wear to a Tech game. As long as it isn’t red.

but yeah, he could stop posting about it every other day haha.