2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Fan Day adidas swag report: Saw football staff folks wearing some new gear, including a navy blue Primeblue polo, and a blue Creator tshirt with graphic of Bobby Dodd Stadium in gold.

The official trailer store across from Callaway Plaza had some of the new adidas shirts that are on ramblinwreckstore.com— so they are tied in with them and not the bookstore, was never sure about that.

The bookstore does not have any new adidas items yet, I would not expect them to for quite some time, since items usually show up on the website well before they arrive in the store.

Also, players threw white, blue, and gold adidas shirts into the crowd—mostly 3 stripe life tees. I got a free tee, one of last year’s designs, from one of the tables set up in Callaway Plaza.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Use code: savenow on adidas.com right now for 20% off the new white/gold Primeblue polo.
@Ibeeballin if you haven’t already bought….
Wow.. Ibeeballin getting a personal mention. I dig it. Regrettably I bought and already got mine but will say I like it a lot. Probably my favorite cut of any of the adidas polos they have made for us. It’s a little more tailored. Not a ton, but enough that my wife mentioned it and asked if I had been lifting more.
#GainsOffTheTailoring

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Wow.. Ibeeballin getting a personal mention. I dig it. Regrettably I bought and already got mine but will say I like it a lot. Probably my favorite cut of any of the adidas polos they have made for us. It’s a little more tailored. Not a ton, but enough that my wife mentioned it and asked if I had been lifting more.
#GainsOffTheTailoring

Im very interested now bc i sized down to XL.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas sweatshirt popped up on ramblinwreckstore.com this morning.
4A100BEA-B137-44B9-B7BA-DECFE43F8F05.jpeg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So I just tried the shirt on and oh boy:

Pros: It fits true to size. Like the ergonomic feel on the sleeve. Like the tailored fit as @MidtownJacket alluded

Cons: it fits true to size so it’s bit too snug around the shoulders and arms, so i have to return it.
Hahah this is a true statement I think many on here can relate to. Apparently IBee’s more yoked than me. Haha

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I just tried the shirt on and oh boy:

Pros: It fits true to size. Like the ergonomic feel on the sleeve. Like the tailored fit as @MidtownJacket alluded

Cons: it fits true to size so it’s bit too snug around the shoulders and arms, so i have to return it.
Do you think and XXL would be too loose around the neck, gut? Some shirts are just flat out made weird. Thinking of picking up the gold.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Do you think and XXL would be too loose around the neck, gut? Some shirts are just flat out made weird. Thinking of picking up the gold.
I would say it’s probably an inch or inch and a half more narrow drop shoulders to waist than last year’s sideline or coaches polos. The neck doesn’t seem huge in the XL, I’m a 46” chest and 37” waist and feel like it fits well if that helps sizing wise.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I would say it’s probably an inch or inch and a half more narrow drop shoulders to waist than last year’s sideline or coaches polos. The neck doesn’t seem huge in the XL, I’m a 46” chest and 37” waist and feel like it fits well if that helps sizing wise.
Ah that does help! Thank you!!!

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I asked Collins at practice when the merch is going to drop, especially the goat/megatron Calvin shirt…he pointed at some dude with the camera for socials and said “good question, ask him. He is the one in charge.” Not feeling too confident we will ever see most of the cool adidas shirts the team and coaches wear 🙃

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer