2020 Baseball Preseason

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
UVA will offer alcohol (beer & wine) to fans this season. Limits on how much you can purchase & area of consumption (right field "porch")... but this is a good revenue move. Odds are I'll partake when/if I get to the UVA/GT series in May. I have not made it back to Russ Chandler since getting out many years ago. Any facility that doesn't do this is missing an opportunity at revenue. When will Ga Tech finally make this move?

My understanding has always been that the State of Georgia prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages at college sporting events except in private clubs. This is why we cannot sell alcohol except in suites or "private areas" like the East Side special seats that are inaccessible to the rest of the stadium.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Check out these preseason prognostications from about this time last year. I report... you judge. @GTNavyNuke @THWG
(y) ;) o_O

20200203_194333.jpg

20200203_194349.jpg

20200203_194403.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Wonder what RSN is in Austin, TX that would have that?
I had to google RSN :)
I doubt you will be able to view RSN games for GT because Austin is not going to have a regional sports channel that carries the "ACC region." That's the bad news. The good news... if you are out of the broadcast region... those games can probably be streamed via ACCNExtra. For those of us "in" the region... if we attempt to stream it'll be blacked out. Forcing us to tune into the regional sports network in our geographic area (ie FoxSports South or NBCSports Washington... in my case).

Disclaimer.... I may be totally wrong.

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
I may be wrong, but I think nearly all of the games were on the espn+ last year. The exceptions were when the location didn’t have the capability to broadcast. Boston College series for example. There were a few others , but at least 80-90% were available if i remember correctly. GO JACKETS!

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
On a different note, y’all know we won’t see 60 degrees til May. We have to pay for this warmth sometime, and the rain will hamper preseason practice. Hopefully, we at least get the rain out of the way. Baseball fever is here!

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
On a different note, y’all know we won’t see 60 degrees til May. We have to pay for this warmth sometime, and the rain will hamper preseason practice. Hopefully, we at least get the rain out of the way. Baseball fever is here!

We will likely see 30's in Pittsburgh in April though. I think 2 years ago was the first year I haven't sat through a game in the 30's or 40's in Pittsburgh. I will be there again though...

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer