2020 Baseball Preseason

slugboy

Staff member
Baylor down 14 players:

@roydenogletree: Breaking: Baylor baseball suspends 14 players for hazing. @kwtx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Baylor down 14 players:

@roydenogletree: Breaking: Baylor baseball suspends 14 players for hazing. @kwtx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 2 games a piece, and I’m sure they’ll be conveniently staggered so that none of their best guys are missing big games, or games at the same time. Interesting that something that’s serious enough to suspend 40% of the entire team only warrants 2 game suspensions for each of them. On another note, I can’t believe hazing still exists in strong enough form where it’s deemed necessary to suspend 40% of a team. You have to wonder what was going on.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
@Buzzbomb and @FredJacket I am comimg to the Duke vs GT baseball game on March the 22nd we need to try and sit by each other at that game! Boy that would be fun! Closer it gets y'all message me I'll be there!
Man that weekend is bad for me too. I’m working in Macon, or I would get us four together so you could meet my son. I didn’t get season tix this year, although I did donate to the program. Otherwise, I would have tickets and leave them for you.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Nice article and good stats on the schedule. Looking forward to watching. Uverse doesn't carry ACCN so I'm shopping around for either Spectrum or Hulu. Any other tips/tricks in order to get ACCN in Austin, TX?
ACCN is channel 1610 HD with my Uverse package.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Article I haven't seen here below. We lost that Auburn game in the ninth due to a Waddell uncharacteristic error and riding Connor Thomas too long. Hindsight is 20/20 but yes it still stings. Hopefully we change out pitchers more this year.
https://ramblinwreck.com/tgw-the-end-justifies-the-mean/

Oh yeah, the reason I was looking on Ramblin Wreck was to see if we have our 35 man roster. We don't yet. Still 39 there.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Snapshot of team stats over last 3 seasons. Notice how improved pitching has been over last two years. Particularly... reduction in the freebies (walks & HBP). Some of our expectations (better pitching & more 'small ball'... fewer HRs ) are already trending in that direction.
Screenshot_20200212-155153_Gallery.jpg