2020 Adidas Swag Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
83A482D6-4426-4FAE-A603-184F0134F168.jpeg

So I am posting this here. Usually about this time of year I am looking to get a new Tech jersey and hat for the season. Problem, I own all the jerseys and there are really no hats out there I want. I would have thought Adidas would have worked with Tech on something new, understanding of course this year is screwed up. Maybe roll out those Gold jerseys?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
So I am posting this here. Usually about this time of year I am looking to get a new Tech jersey and hat for the season. Problem, I own all the jerseys and there are really no hats out there I want. I would have thought Adidas would have worked with Tech on something new, understanding of course this year is screwed up. Maybe roll out those Gold jerseys?
Have you checked B&N site for hats? The new ones are not in stock yet, though they are shown on the site—they should be in stock soon.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know if we will be getting new jerseys to purchase? The last two years have been underwhelming and I really wanna jersey. But if I pay $100+ it needs to look good lol

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know if we will be getting new jerseys to purchase? The last two years have been underwhelming and I really wanna jersey. But if I pay $100+ it needs to look good lol
I assume we will. Most likely the gold one since they haven’t made those yet. But who knows because of this Covid thing

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I assume we will. Most likely the gold one since they haven’t made those yet. But who knows because of this Covid thing
Fingers crossed. And hell yes we need a gold one. Or a white and gold one that doesn’t look like poop. Surely we can come up with something cleaner than the last few that have come out