2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Alright...on that note, on the GT B&N site, APPYDAY398 is currently working in addition to the sale that is already ongoing with many adidas items. So, for example, a $80 polo is $48 with this code (40% off).

MidtownJacket

Staff member
These pants finally came in: https://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/m...380-2067264927?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

I LOVE them. Super comfortable with a jogger fit down the knee to ankle, but still roomy enough for "man legs" as my old rugby coaches called them above the knee. Definitely TTS for other Adidas bottoms.

The weight on the sweat material is perfect for lounging in a house, though would probably want cold gear tights under if I was going out in something colder than 50s in them. Will rock the heck out of them on my back porch this fall while watching whatever GT Football is going (live season or recorded games of the past). Spoiler alert, we are going undefeated if it is the second option.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
These pants finally came in: https://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/m...380-2067264927?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

I LOVE them. Super comfortable with a jogger fit down the knee to ankle, but still roomy enough for "man legs" as my old rugby coaches called them above the knee. Definitely TTS for other Adidas bottoms.

The weight on the sweat material is perfect for lounging in a house, though would probably want cold gear tights under if I was going out in something colder than 50s in them. Will rock the heck out of them on my back porch this fall while watching whatever GT Football is going (live season or recorded games of the past). Spoiler alert, we are going undefeated if it is the second option.
Awesome, good info, may snag these as well. And on the undefeated comment, I certainly hope so!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
..... As I think about this some more, wonder if people would be intrested in trying to bite some of the designs we have seen the staff/team wearing? Like minimum order of 12 here:

Fairly certain the "sand" color is our Tech Gold right?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
..... As I think about this some more, wonder if people would be intrested in trying to bite some of the designs we have seen the staff/team wearing? Like minimum order of 12 here:

Sand is what Adidas refers to our gold as, yes.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

I also know Merchology isn’t going to put any of our official logos/trademarked items on anything. I’ve used them for work before, and just for kicks and giggles tried to do some GT items. They shot it down quickly. So you’d have to stick with generic logos/images/branding.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

I’d buy it

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Could do some of the catch phrases through right?
Competition Is King
Be Great
Teammates

Etc.
I also know Merchology isn’t going to put any of our official logos/trademarked items on anything. I’ve used them for work before, and just for kicks and giggles tried to do some GT items. They shot it down quickly. So you’d have to stick with generic logos/images/branding.
I’d buy it

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Shirts they need to make: gold shirt with white 404, blue shirt with white 404, white with gold outlined in blue 404, white, gold and blue old style T shirt. Make all the shirts the players are getting and it will sell

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Over 100 new Fall adidas college items on Fanatics this week, and not a single one GT. I know it'll all (mostly) get released eventually, just wish they'd dump it all at once. Bring on the new polos and 1/4 zips, damnit!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Do they have the sleeveless hoodies CGC was rocking on the Pat McAfee show?! I want to start rocking those on my Zoom meetings...with bare arms, of course...

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer

What we need is a member here with a printing/tshirt shop that would allow us to make bulk orders from them. But I have 2 sets of family members who own print shops and they wont touch these kind of things because of TM violations and whatnot.