2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Milwaukee

Banned
I placed another order last week for a shirt & hat, and once again it takes a week for an item to be shipped and another week for it to show up. And, just like the last few orders, one of the items (hat) is on back order. The last two times those orders were never fulfilled. Frustrating.

There’s a way to see if your item is out of stock before ordering. Once you have everything you want go to your cart and click edit on each item, at the bottom of the description it will say Out of Stock if it is. I take those items out of my cart. ;)

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
There’s a way to see if your item is out of stock before ordering. Once you have everything you want go to your cart and click edit on each item, at the bottom of the description it will say Out of Stock if it is. I take those items out of my cart. ;)

Not sure if I understand this. I just tried what you said on two items that have been “back ordered” for me in my last two orders. When I do what you say, I don’t see any “out of stock” text anywhere. And I’ve also been to the bookstore in the last few days, so I know for a fact that the caps are out of stock. None of the new caps on the bookstore page are in stock as of last Friday, and they didn’t know when they would come in.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if I understand this. I just tried what you said on two items that have been “back ordered” for me in my last two orders. When I do what you say, I don’t see any “out of stock” text anywhere. And I’ve also been to the bookstore in the last few days, so I know for a fact that the caps are out of stock. None of the new caps on the bookstore page are in stock as of last Friday, and they didn’t know when they would come in.
Yeah I don't see that either...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The bookstore website for apparel is pitiful. I try not to order anything off of it unless I can’t find it somewhere else. And most of the people working have no idea what’s going on if you bother to call.

Milwaukee

Banned

Voila. I’m here all week fellas, and be sure to tip your waitress.
B5F3DC7F-3409-4286-BD2C-A5FA41993BAD.jpeg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure what to tell you. Try refreshing the page and back out to the edit screen, then go back in? I find it very useful as I don’t like to order anything on backorder.

Ive tried a few times. Oh well. It would definite useful, as all but one of the new items I’ve ordered have been back ordered. And they don’t have a good history of filling backorders. But I also know that almost none of the new stuff is in stock, as I mentioned before, I went down to the store in person last week and talked with them on it. But they also usually don’t know when things are coming, and they just blindly show up. They aren’t given much, if any advance notice of incoming items.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Ive tried a few times. Oh well. It would definite useful, as all but one of the new items I’ve ordered have been back ordered. And they don’t have a good history of filling backorders. But I also know that almost none of the new stuff is in stock, as I mentioned before, I went down to the store in person last week and talked with them on it. But they also usually don’t know when things are coming, and they just blindly show up. They aren’t given much, if any advance notice of incoming items.
I will say, some items also just never show up on the website. I went last week and saw they had tracksuit tops (probably had them since last year sometime) and I snagged one of those, but it has never been available on their website. There was also a blue and gray "UPF" 1/4 zip that I've never seen on their website, along with some fitted hats that haven't ever been on website. Just to clarify, these are all adidas items I'm referring to.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I will say, some items also just never show up on the website. I went last week and saw they had tracksuit tops (probably had them since last year sometime) and I snagged one of those, but it has never been available on their website. There was also a blue and gray "UPF" 1/4 zip that I've never seen on their website, along with some fitted hats that haven't ever been on website. Just to clarify, these are all adidas items I'm referring to.

Yes, that happens as well. Pretty often.