2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament - Atlanta Regional

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Help me out. Historically, I have been unable to stream thru ESPN app any SEC NETWORK stuff as my cable subscription does not include that particular ESPN channel. I get ESPN, ESPNU & ESPN2. I just scanned all 32 games scheduled today. Only ONE is being broadcast on SEC NETWORK. 31 are ESPNU, ESPN2 (or ESPN3...stream only). I'm hoping there is some sort of special situation (NCAA tournament... not SEC exclusive) here that I'll be able to stream Tech v Auburn.

Anyone have any idea? I'm not hopeful... & I'm in a position to head to local sports bar; but I'd rather stay home.
Ok... I just checked & I'm getting SEC Network today. I assume this is not a coincidence/miracle...& ESPN is opening up SEC Network to subscribers of other ESPN channels for NCAA Baseball tournament broadcasts.
Sorry to divert the thread with "my problems" but maybe others are in same boat. CHECK your own SEC Network channel to see if you are getting it today... when you may otherwise not.

Deleted member 2897

If we win today, we have a 75% chance of advancing based on past history. All is not lost if we lose though. We have to beat the loser and then try again against Auburn, which is possible. That chance if we end up there is only 25% though. But by math, we either have a 75% chance one way or a 25% chance the other way - so 100% we’re advancing!

:D

If we win today, we have a 75% chance of advancing based on past history. All is not lost if we lose though. We have to beat the loser and then try again against Auburn, which is possible. That chance if we end up there is only 25% though. But by math, we either have a 75% chance one way or a 25% chance the other way - so 100% we’re advancing!

:D

I'm really liking this new math. (y)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Keep us informed. None of my espn are carrying the game.

Georgia losing 12-2 to FSU in bottom of 7th. Announcers: "If any team can win 3 in a row and survive the losers bracket it is Georgia."