2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament - Atlanta Regional

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
If you are listening on a phone with an FM antenna and are in Metro Atlanta you can listen via FM dial With the Next Radio app. Maybe other apps as well.

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
I was able to watch the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Very good quality.

Any idea if tomorrow's game is televised? I just tried to get tickets and its sold out. I didnt anticipate that, unfortunately. Now I know.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I was able to watch the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Very good quality.

Any idea if tomorrow's game is televised? I just tried to get tickets and its sold out. I didnt anticipate that, unfortunately. Now I know.
It'll be streamed again for sure. Still TBD if broadcast on an ESPN channel.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Nice win. A bit long at almost 4 hours.

#1 versus #2 seed tomorrow. The way it should be. We played good baseball tonight. If we play good baseball tomorrow, I think we win.

Good offense, good defense good enough pitching. Other than Willingham, everyone else should be available for Sunday.

Actually, our O in the last 2 games has me concerned. Not too good in ACCCG and aFm made some horrific D errors.

We REALLY need to win Regional & Super Regional in our own stadium.

Deleted member 2897

His kneee is day to day - it’s a chronic loose knee issue where it will pop out on him from time to time. It’s happened 3x this guest.

We have 7 starters batting better than 0.300. Auburn has 0. In fact, they only have 2 guys over 0.275. (Prior to yesterday’s game.)

I hope this one plays out as it should and we win 7-2.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I have real concerns about game today. We didn't hit well overall in our last 2 games and Auburn seems to have saved their ace Burns for us today. Did he pitch when we played them this season?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

I have real concerns about game today. We didn't hit well overall in our last 2 games and Auburn seems to have saved their ace Burns for us today. Did he pitch when we played them this season?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Going into yesterday’s game, Auburn had 0 starters batting over 0.300 (we have 7), and in fact 7 batting 0.275 or less. Our on base percentage as a team is 0.430.