2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament - Atlanta Regional

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I came here to type exactly this. Thank you NCAA for your arbitrary bull****!

Nothing arbitrary about it. ugag was visiting team tonight as well.

Our O has not gotten the job done in 3 straight games. 4 unearned runs tonight - is that correct?

Too easy to say we should have pulled the P, but probably conventional wisdom.

Anyone think a DH team is tough enough to win 3 iar in this situation, even at home?

Deleted member 2897

Nothing arbitrary about it. ugag was visiting team tonight as well.

Our O has not gotten the job done in 3 straight games. 4 unearned runs tonight - is that correct?

Too easy to say we should have pulled the P, but probably conventional wisdom.

Anyone think a DH team is tough enough to win 3 iar in this situation, even at home?

In my book the better seed at home should be the home team LOl.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
How many games have you guys just showing up in here watched this year?

Our bullpen ain't great. Who exactly is he supposed to go to there?
I'd love to have power to see what reaction would be had the pitching change been made with same results. My bet is exactly same posters would scream CT should have remained in.

If CT gets last strike... not a single poster would say he should have been removed. None!

Of course, I can't prove that... but wish I could.

We're all pissed. That was a brutal BRUTAL way to lose a game. Everyone responds their way, I guess. Very few are honest & objective right now.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
How many games have you guys just showing up in here watched this year?

Our bullpen ain't great. Who exactly is he supposed to go to there?
English unless he is hurt.

Giving up the hit to Woley is the cue. He'd owned him all night and left it up after spiking a slider into Holland's foot. His legs were gone..

Squints

Helluva Engineer
English unless he is hurt.

Giving up the hit to Woley is the cue. He'd owned him all night and left it up after spiking a slider into Holland's foot. His legs were gone..

English was playing 1B. I dont think he can come in mid inning because he has to warm up while the team is on offense. So that's not an option.