2019 MLB Playoffs

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
CPJ would have been proud of that 1st possession TD drive.... your basic death march type deal. 7-0... good guys.
Touché.
That was funny right back!
Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m thrilled to see the Nationals advancing to the WS(yes, they are! NO worries). This was the perfect scenario. Beat Milwaukee and outlast Dodgers, with a few breaks. Hope that Cards. beat Braves. Better matchup was St. Louis. Taking nothing away from your “hotness.” This made it a tad bit easier.

I’m with you on Yanks need to go 7 games and wind up with them.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Touché.
That was funny right back!
Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m thrilled to see the Nationals advancing to the WS(yes, they are! NO worries). This was the perfect scenario. Beat Milwaukee and outlast Dodgers, with a few breaks. Hope that Cards. beat Braves. Better matchup was St. Louis. Taking nothing away from your “hotness.” This made it a tad bit easier.

I’m with you on Yanks need to go 7 games and wind up with them.
Agree on all that. For this postseason & this NLCS in particular.... the Nationals have had an impossible combo to overcome...
1) Good, solid, outstanding play in all phases (no big mistakes either)
2) Getting nearly EVERY "bounce" to go their way.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I can’t believe he gave up the first ER in this series by a starter for Washington. It’s game 4!
Wanted him to be a Brave, my choice before Keuchel(should you search the 506 pages of that thread on here). Although, he has to be happy where he’s at. Braves had Fried come through, mostly unexpected.

Need to get out of this inning!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Time to Do the Doo.
Doolittle can cover Dixie like the Dew.

the cards have been dealt a bad hand...1, 2, 3!

6 more outs. Get the Bubbly ready.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Cards never led in the series. Dominance.
Congratulations and rest well watching the last opponent you will face this season, Fred!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Howie Kendrick, NLCS MVP.
Too bad they can’t give one to the pitching staff. Incredible job!
Particularly coming off of an opponent like the Dodgers. Tired or overconfident?
Not a chance.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Jake, I feel your pain Brother! Like you and I have stated during the regular season, great pitching shuts down good hitting. Braves bats were as clutch as Nats., but not during October. We all know the two blown 8th inning leads and Game 5 meltdown.
Their entire staff has been blazing, except maybe Corbin vs. LA in the early part of that series. He did give up the 4 runs in 5 frames last night, but look at all the K’s he had. Bullpen has been unbelievable. Team chemistry wonderful. I have no problem pulling for a club that has been turned over a third time and not been to the WS, since the 1930’s. I respect your right to feel down though. We were close and it makes us look better, should Washington win it all. The Eastern Division crown is only a consolation prize, no doubt. Can you imagine the Dodgers pain w/ 106 or 108 total victories?