2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Those would, as well as these. An actual gold GT vacuum insulated (Yeti style) tumbler. I’ve bought a few of these, and I’m going to stock these for sale this upcoming year.

4c375539d4f10e75e852491efe897358.jpg

What size is that? Is it at least 24 oz? Thanks.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
What size is that? Is it at least 24 oz? Thanks.

They have 2 sizes, like Yeti. A 20 oz, and a 30 oz. The one pictured is the larger size, and is the one I have. Also have a white one they customized for me with the gold GT on one side, and my golf course logo on the other.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
They have 2 sizes, like Yeti. A 20 oz, and a 30 oz. The one pictured is the larger size, and is the one I have. Also have a white one they customized for me with the gold GT on one side, and my golf course logo on the other.
Just bought one

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks. You can even personalize the tumbler. Great.

Yep. I’ve communicated a lot with them, and as stated before, customized a GT tumbler with my golf course logo as well. And will be stocking their products this upcoming year. Very good company to work with.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Watching the ND game today, and the Irish uniforms are so boring. Gold helmets, white shirts, gold pants. Gross. I don’t know why any kid would want to play football wearing such a hideous uniform.

ND needs more Navy, smoke, mauve and pumpernickel ... you know ... for the kids.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Watching the ND game today, and the Irish uniforms are so boring. Gold helmets, white shirts, gold pants. Gross. I don’t know why any kid would want to play football wearing such a hideous uniform.

ND needs more Navy, smoke, mauve and pumpernickel ... you know ... for the kids.

That’s definitely bait, but I’ll play along

4423DF1C-664D-4756-9F79-3887B5530A31.jpeg
4F1A0ED3-863F-4F05-A947-24E820A2A97B.jpeg
B9FA1EFA-F4A9-4C3E-BCDA-0B733E03BBC4.jpeg
8E395411-6E90-44D2-917B-7D711D24CF19.jpeg
5DD1DCAF-FF56-4DB6-B14E-D5DA1BBC8343.jpeg

Also just want to mention that Ohio State is wearing a different uniform in the CFP than they have all year, and Clemson always wears different pants for “championship” games

Last edited:

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
http://gif.co/vniC.gif
That’s definitely bait, but I’ll play along

View attachment 7498 View attachment 7499 View attachment 7500 View attachment 7501 View attachment 7502

Also just want to mention that Ohio State is wearing a different uniform in the CFP than they have all year, and Clemson always wears different pants for “championship” games

You’re right. Bait. But ... Fashion is for people with no style of their own. Tech, like Notre Dame, is a classic school. It’s already a great style ... stick with it.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

I know you are being sarcastic, but I want to say that their units look absolutely great.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not a bad shirt but I hope we never see the skyline on the floor at Mcaimish. I think that just makes the floor look absolutely ridiculous. Most recent I saw was UNLV with the Vegas strip and the damn roller coaster in it....

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not a bad shirt but I hope we never see the skyline on the floor at Mcaimish. I think that just makes the floor look absolutely ridiculous. Most recent I saw was UNLV with the Vegas strip and the damn roller coaster in it....
I also think the skyline motif is overused. Most of the silhouettes look the same anyway. The “tweezer building” is the only one that is actually identifiable as making this Atlanta. Take that building off the shirt and I don’t think anybody would know that skyline from Denver, Miami, LA, Minneapolis, or anywhere else.