2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I also think the skyline motif is overused. Most of the silhouettes look the same anyway. The “tweezer building” is the only one that is actually identifiable as making this Atlanta. Take that building off the shirt and I don’t think anybody would know that skyline from Denver, Miami, LA, Minneapolis, or anywhere else.
Hopefully we go with navy blueish court like Memphis.

That was completely sarcastic lol.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I also think the skyline motif is overused. Most of the silhouettes look the same anyway. The “tweezer building” is the only one that is actually identifiable as making this Atlanta. Take that building off the shirt and I don’t think anybody would know that skyline from Denver, Miami, LA, Minneapolis, or anywhere else.
Please, that’s the Batman building.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not a bad shirt but I hope we never see the skyline on the floor at Mcaimish. I think that just makes the floor look absolutely ridiculous. Most recent I saw was UNLV with the Vegas strip and the damn roller coaster in it....
I just seen the damn ferris wheel on the shirt. Now I really hope this never ends up on the court. Lol

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Watching the ND game today, and the Irish uniforms are so boring. Gold helmets, white shirts, gold pants. Gross. I don’t know why any kid would want to play football wearing such a hideous uniform.

ND needs more Navy, smoke, mauve and pumpernickel ... you know ... for the kids.

A Gold hat with no logo, a blue shirt with green pants looks like something from an Irish whore house.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
And ATL city skyline doesn't even include the Tech Tower! [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Since this thread is about colors and stuff I was just curious. Is there a reason the women’s basketball team only wears blue?

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Whites are home in basketball and some schools might not allow Tech to wear gold if they think there isn’t enough contrast.

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
Volleyball only has blue and white uniforms. Softball has some solid blues and 90% wears blue/blue or white/blue, but they do have a solid gold top they wear periodically.
ENjsyr6WsAEuxip