& looks good here. Adidas has mastered the task of matching golds

DCC41637-926E-4D88-B92A-CE7465C71ABC.jpeg

Attachments

• 0BC055A5-E695-4B75-BC0D-6429E5D2CB59.jpeg
    0BC055A5-E695-4B75-BC0D-6429E5D2CB59.jpeg
    956 KB · Views: 17

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
You keep saying “new gold,” but it’s the same gold that was used last year. Look at the pic on the bottom. The gold jersey matches exactly with the gold pants the white team wore. I think in pictures the white on gold with no outline looks fine, but in the daylight from a distance... there’s no shot you would be able to see the numbers. I think they should’ve outlined the numbers, and added a white and blue sleeve stripe like our old unis had. I also think the edited gold jersey in the bottom pic makes the white “shine” more, and further differentiates the 2 colors. Because the current gold is more like “sand” than “old gold” it’s not dark enough to stand alone with white.
New gold as in the gold that was introduced last season

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I agree that they looked like cheap cotton jerseys. I can't speak for the quality (or lack thereof) of Adidas uniforms, but they are sorely lacking in design IMO.
You're impossible. These jerseys are the GT equivalent of the Alabama or Penn State "classic" uniforms you've been pushing for years.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Then I assume that means they are high quality. But I still say the design is lacking.
Exactly. Plain Gold and numbers.... no Georgia Tech... no, THE INSTITUTE. No design. All they did is get the color right. Something that should of happened the first time. Its literally a plain Gold jersey with white numbers... typical GT fans to be satisfied for just getting gold right.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Nope. They are Prime Knit, which is the premium adidas jersey. The design, in my opinion, has been stellar thus far on all our game jerseys. Different strokes, I reckon, eh?

I just feel they are getting by. These jerseys are literally plain gold jerseys with white numbers. The equivalent to color rush jerseys that the NFL went away from. There is no GT logo on them. No design just a plain gold jersey.