2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

The bolded above: False

The bolded, italicized, underlined statement: I am glad you’ve come to this conclusion. / thread.

Let’s grab a beer sometime this season. I enjoy your enthusiasm for Tech football. We share the same feelings, just express it in different ways (color choices)
I am correct about the black trim. Perhaps not from the 40s, but definitely from the early 50s til the early 80s when, because of the NCAA stupid edict, we adopted blue as our official tertiary (whatever that means) color. Remember, I have been there for all but about 5 home games since 1962, and I am well aware of the home uniforms we wore....the numbers and names (when they were used) were outlined in black, and the stripes on the helmets, jersey sleeves, and pants were always black.

I would not be ok with that... but I posted a pic of the wreck in blue a while back for Sh*ts & Giggles. I’ll have to look back and see what page it was on in this thread lol.
There was actually a photo on RamblinWreck.com of a blue wreck. Scoffers said it was the lighting, but the light coming in through the windshield was bright, so the blue color of the wreck had to be created, not filtered.

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
There was actually a photo on RamblinWreck.com of a blue wreck. Scoffers said it was the lighting, but the light coming in through the windshield was bright, so the blue color of the wreck had to be created, not filtered.
Ha! Well I actually filtered one with photoshop on page 32. Not pretty. If you don’t like blue, don’t look

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
Not a fan but as long as it’s not too often and not all blue I can deal with it. Have to admit though i’m Kind of curious about what blue helmets with a gold GT would look like.

Here you go sir!
7897E7C7-5CBD-4CB1-B11A-25CD84D879D4.jpeg
725D4A37-A8AF-42F1-BC70-D581167796B2.jpeg
7DBBF9AE-6263-4F95-9619-D63ACA2287BB.jpeg

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
Nice work. #1 has potential but wrong gold. Did I do that right?
I just found these on google. Going to try and shop one later when I’m not as busy at work haha

And I think it’d be cool to have one game where we did the highlighter/neon yellow (that’s only if we wear the blue helmets and jerseys though) lol

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's just change colors to black and white. Its impossible to mess up black and white.

From an RGB standpoint, black is (0,0,0) and white is (255,255,255) - essentially minimum and maximum. Regardless of the fabric, material, lighting, etc. it will look the same. White or black.

Come to think of it, are there any schools out there whose colors are black and white? That could actually be really clean.

Home: every game is a black out (black helmets jerseys and pants)

Road: every game is a white out (white helmets jerseys and pants).

Every game being a home field blackout would be cool, if not EXTREMELY hot in September but that's the price we pay.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
I am generally cool with the alternate uniforms and colors because I think the players like them. And your photoshop skills are excellent! But none of these options really grab me. I just don’t think they look that cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disclaimer: I found these on google, I didn’t photoshop them.

I was planning on photoshopping one later tonight lol