2018 schedule

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Duke and UVA could be good games and Alcorn State may be worth it just to see their band. If you are making your decision to buy season tickets on one position player, then if you really are “out”, then on your way out, don’t let the doorknob hit what the good Lord split.

I mean come on Towliga, find something different to complain about, we HAVE to play Duke and Uva for God's sake!

The issue for me is that DUKE, UVA and Alcorn and Bowling Green should never be good games!!! We should win by a country mile... Yes I will not let the door knob hit me on the way out, but ensure when folks complain about lack of fans at the games... You need to bring up how you are always ready to watch DUKE, UVA and ALCORN ST as great games to go to!!! The rest of us will wait for better scheduling!!!
If mutt fans had that approach to buying tickets, there would not be 92,000 in the cesspool for every home game. Considering the annual weak schedules they play, if you were a mutt, you would never go.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I mean come on Towliga, find something different to complain about, we HAVE to play Duke and Uva for God's sake!
Wait, maybe I was misunderstood. I am not complaining. I know we have to play Duke and UVA and will be looking forward to going to the games. I was commenting on another posters statement that he didn’t like having them on the schedule and might give up his season tickets. If I wasn’t clear, I apologize. Trust me. I will be at every home game next year and possibly at some road games.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
With the db talent ( taller / more stars) and a dl that showed life in 17 and a demand ( roof gone) by coach that defense be active, we will have much more to cheer for at BDS in 18. The offense could get in gear. Will will Bryan continue to as lean mean guard/ out or will he go back to power o g physique. What happens w the Morgan twin? Could we have a lot more rotation in the ol? What about giving both Taquan and Lucas time in games? So much for 2018!
We will continue season tickets , drive 5 hours each way, get 2 days hotel so we can watch the jackets. BDS is a great place on Saturday. Can't imagine why alumni that live near Gt don't attend.
See you there!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
If mutt fans had that approach to buying tickets, there would not be 92,000 in the cesspool for every home game. Considering the annual weak schedules they play, if you were a mutt, you would never go.
Supersize, there’s no way that could be accurate. After all, they are in the SEC, therefore all of their games are against high-quality appointments. Everyone in their division/ conference deserves to be in the playoffs and everyone on their schedule who is out of conference is a top 10 program. Just ask ESPN.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Wait, maybe I was misunderstood. I am not complaining. I know we have to play Duke and UVA and will be looking forward to going to the games. I was commenting on another posters statement that he didn’t like having them on the schedule and might give up his season tickets. If I wasn’t clear, I apologize. Trust me. I will be at every home game next year and possibly at some road games.

Sorry, i think the quote button owned me there......meant to be directed at GTFletch

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'll I know is that our OOC and Homes schedule is not Sexy... I do not want to pay to see Alcorn St or Bowling Green, Duke, Virginia.... the only two home games worth a darn will be Miami and Clemson... Not sure if I will reup my season tix... I might wait to see who the QB is Lucas Johnson or Tobias Oliver I might buy some tickets, but If I have to watch TQM another year... Count me out!
Nice.

Scubapro

Banned
I wouldnt be surprised to see UNC at the end of a four game road stretch to start the regular season
We could open at home with Alcorn and then be on the road for a month

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
With the db talent ( taller / more stars) and a dl that showed life in 17 and a demand ( roof gone) by coach that defense be active, we will have much more to cheer for at BDS in 18. The offense could get in gear. Will will Bryan continue to as lean mean guard/ out or will he go back to power o g physique. What happens w the Morgan twin? Could we have a lot more rotation in the ol? What about giving both Taquan and Lucas time in games? So much for 2018!
We will continue season tickets , drive 5 hours each way, get 2 days hotel so we can watch the jackets. BDS is a great place on Saturday. Can't imagine why alumni that live near Gt don't attend.
See you there!
I mentioned the idea a while back on putting LJ and TM on the field at the same time. I got slammed by some folks, but I think LJ AT QB and TM at AB would give defenses fits. Also agree about a ( much) more active D with NW. Cautiously optimistic .......

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll I know is that our OOC and Homes schedule is not Sexy... I do not want to pay to see Alcorn St or Bowling Green, Duke, Virginia.... the only two home games worth a darn will be Miami and Clemson... Not sure if I will reup my season tix... I might wait to see who the QB is Lucas Johnson or Tobias Oliver I might buy some tickets, but If I have to watch TQM another year... Count me out!
Good thing GT fans buy GT Season Tix to see the boys in White and Gold, not the team on the other sideline.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
My dad used to bring me to the games in the 80's that Tech had a good chance to beat- Furman, Citadel, Wake, Duke, etc. Saw them tie Furman! At least you don't have to be around obnoxious fans when Tech plays Duke or Va cause they do not travel well.