2018 Off Season Thread

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the latest CBS Sports NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracketology. They have 9 ACC teams in the NCAA Tournament(#11 Louisville,#12 Syracuse,#1 Virginia,#5 Clemson,#6 Miami,#2 Duke,#9 FSU,#3 North Carolina and #8 Virginia Tech) and 7 SEC teams(#8 Texas A&M,#5 Kentucky,#3 Auburn,#8 Missouri,#3 Tennessee,#7 Florida and #6 Arkansas)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/bracketology

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
UT head football coach Jeremy Pruitt confirms WR Jauan Jennings is back on the Tennessee football team.:rolleyes: I can't see how you let someone who quit on the football team last Fall and also didn't go to class at all back on the football team:rolleyes:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
UT head football coach Jeremy Pruitt confirms WR Jauan Jennings is back on the Tennessee football team.:rolleyes: I can't see how you let someone who quit on the football team last Fall and also didn't go to class at all back on the football team:rolleyes:
Welcome to the SEC ( Special Ed Conference for those who can't get in other colleges )

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Rumors have it that Colorado State is going to hire San Antonio Spurs assistant coach Becky Hammon as their next head basketball coach. What do y'all think about a female head coach coaching a men's basketball team? I have no problem with it I think Tennessee legend Pat Summitt could have coached men's basketball.
Got plenty of men coaching women's teams don't we?