2018 Off Season Thread

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Actually, your analogy isn't a good one. It's more akin to a uga-soaked thread in the GT Football forum. I don't want to put @MikeJackets1967 on my ignore list because I find much of his content (assuming "his" because it says Mike, but could be wrong and apologize if I am) interesting and thoughtful. This thread is in the GT Football section of the forum, not the College & Pro Sports section, so even in an off-season thread, the discussion in the GT Football section should be GT Football or how something else affects GT Football. To me, @MikeJackets1967 is giving us a running update as to what Tennessee is doing this offseason. That's information that should be in an Off-Season thread or Tennessee thread in the College & Pro Sports section. I could "report" it to the moderators and leave it at that, but I didn't. It does bug me, but only enough to ask him to take it to another forum. I know that's my problem not someone else's.

I think Mike is the OP so I think he can do what he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think Mike is the OP so I think he can do what he wants.
My last comment on the subject, and am only commenting now because others are chiming in. If it's about other schools, it should be in the College & Pro Sports forum. The GT Football forum is for threads related to GT Football. Regardless of who's the OP, if everyone wants to discuss all the movement in college football, put the thread where it belongs. GT Football forum should be reserved for GT Football-related discussions. That being said, if the mods want to move it, they will. It happens all the time.

And regarding @MikeJackets1967 being the OP, his opening comment is very appropriate for this forum.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think @forensicbuzz point is, he doesn’t want to click on this thread and have to sift through a bunch of post just to see GT info. I see nothing wrong with that. He’s simply asking if we can have two threads to make it easier for others to see what they want
That's interesting(y)
someone asked Kelly Q if that would be the case because of an edit. He said he wouldn’t look to much into it though. However, it would surprise me.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
I think @forensicbuzz point is, he doesn’t want to click on this thread and have to sift through a bunch of post just to see GT info. I see nothing wrong with that. He’s simply asking if we can have two threads to make it easier for others to see what they want

someone asked Kelly Q if that would be the case because of an edit. He said he wouldn’t look to much into it though. However, it would surprise me.

I think that edit may have been made by @SteamWhistle himself, though.

Animal02

Banned
You may have to turn off an ad blocker in order to view this, but it's pretty interesting. Tech ranks at #20 and is second among public colleges second to #19 Cal. I have to wonder though were Georgia is.....BHWAHA

http://www.businessinsider.com/coll...12#1-massachusetts-institute-of-technology-50
Got on a Delta flight this evening.....sitting in 1D. Flight attendant sees my GT jacket and flahes her UGag phone case....then says she feels sorry for me. I asked her who was working as a flight attendant and who is flying 1st class. May be a long flight.