2018 Coaching Carousel

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
He will probably have a job within the week. Tennessee Is probably already getting ready to make him an offer. Only way I could for see him going somewhere other than there would to be a head coach. With his recruiting, if he joins Pruitt, they could potentially put a damper on UGA’s run over the East.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
He will probably have a job within the week. Tennessee Is probably already getting ready to make him an offer. Only way I could for see him going somewhere other than there would to be a head coach. With his recruiting, if he joins Pruitt, they could potentially put a damper on UGA’s run over the East.
I think if Coach Pruitt could wind up having the best staff of recruiters outside of Alabama in the SEC with the addition of Tee Martin.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I think if Coach Pruitt could wind up having the best staff of recruiters outside of Alabama in the SEC with the addition of Tee Martin.
Very true, could very well top Georgia’s. They do have several good recruiters in Kirby and Dell McGee (running backs coach) and one thing that I’ve heard from numerous UGA fans is that they would love to get rid of Jim Chaney and get a new OC, but say that it would result in a big loss because him and Sam Pittman (offensive line coach) are attached at the hip and they don’t wanna lose Pittman. He’s been huge for them building that massive line. Adding Tee Martin i would have to say would make Tenn recruiting equal to if not better than Georgia’s

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
What makes him a great recruiter? Honest question.

I think USC sells itself. You tell some 4* kid from Powder Springs, "Yo. Southern Cal. Party with Snoop. Hot California co-eds. No classes."

Do you think he could sell the GT 40-year plan?

"What are my strengths here? Wait, what? They have to go study? They can't major in Beach Sciences?"

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
They can't major in Beach Sciences?
I think the good news is we can filter those out immediately. Sadly, USC is also a really good school and is capable of selling that aspect as well to the students who care about their academics.

Why would Tennessee be looking to hire a coach who couldn't succeed in one of the weakest PAC South in years? I haven't really followed USC much, but it seems like USC is a much more high profile location than Tennessee.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
What are the odds of a new coach keeping Nate Woody?
Probably fairly low, if the typical new hire P5’s want their own guys.

He really didn’t get a chance to show what he could do here at G.T.