2018 Coaching Carousel

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Wondering why Tee Martin’s name isn’t getting mentioned hardly at all besides for the Tennessee OC job, and it seems they’re higher up on Freeze than they are Tee. With his recruiting skills I thought his name would be getting thrown around a lot more.
I'm starting to think former Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze will be named Tennessee offensive coordinator

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm starting to think former Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze will be named Tennessee offensive coordinator
That’s what it looks like. I’m not all for hiring someone just because they played for your school, in some cases it’s a smart hire like with Kirby Smart and in some it’s a bad hire, and that applies more to the head coach over a coordinator but I think in this case Tee Martin would be the perfect hire for them. You get Pruitt and Martin recruiting together and they will give UGA a run for their money in the next couple of years

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
That’s what it looks like. I’m not all for hiring someone just because they played for your school, in some cases it’s a smart hire like with Kirby Smart and in some it’s a bad hire, and that applies more to the head coach over a coordinator but I think in this case Tee Martin would be the perfect hire for them. You get Pruitt and Martin recruiting together and they will give UGA a run for their money in the next couple of years
With Hugh Freeze i think Tennessee will probably go on NCAA probation probably 3-4 years down the road and that could lead to the end of head coach Jeremy Pruitt's time at Tennessee even if he's winning by then:banghead: