2018 Coaching Carousel

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
To be a little more fair Mangino resigned amid a controversial investigation.

Kansas May have forced him out but they honestly didn’t have much of a choice.

Also all this coach changing and chasing instant success to me is all part of the “post-saban” landscape.

Mangino got fired for calling someone a hot dog, then promptly putting ketchup on him and eating him.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Yup. They got all kinds of money to throw at fball coaches and that's who they end up with?

Folks wanting CPJ gone need to take note.

Jussayin :whistle:

Doesn’t seem like they did much of a search. He was penciled in from the beginning. Doesn’t scare me from ditching CPJ at all.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Doesn’t seem like they did much of a search. He was penciled in from the beginning. Doesn’t scare me from ditching CPJ at all.

I know you're wiser than that. You're speaking from emotion, old friend.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Kingsbury is getting attention as an NFL OC. Bama may be looking soon, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think Tennessee will throw major bucks at him as well since their OC was hired by Western Kentucky as head coach:cigar: Hugh Freeze former head coach of Ole Miss and Auburn PC Chip Lindsey are candidates for the Tennessee OC job as well:cigar:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Mack Brown ... IMO, a little embarrassing for UNC if that was the best they could get.
Welcome back coach (and former alumni) and BTW, thanks for leaving us the first time around to go coach at another D1 program ...

Seriously?! I think this is good for GT, but UNC royally screwed the pooch. You have one of the best coaching candidates at a non-P5 level in your own state with Satterfield and you want to bring back Mack Brown? I mean, thanks UNC, but WTF...

Goes to show, even people who get paid a LOT of money still make dumb decisions...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Maryland is highly interested in Alabama Offensive Coordinator Mike Locksley who right now is the Terp's leading candidate for the head coaching job. He's told them however that he wont interview until after the SECCG.