2018 Coaching Carousel

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Jeff Brohm met with Loserville AD Vince Tyra today. Jeff Brohm wants years and dollars on Loserville's offer to him because he believes it will be a long term rebuilding job. Loserville put a mid week deadline on their negotiations with Brohm. If the negotiations fail Loserville will talk to Scott Satterfield and Neil Brown.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Man I wish we could get him on staff. One of the top ATL recruiters around.
Just saw that. It’s funny that Sunday there werd reports out that USC would be firing Clay Helton and that they already had John Harbaugh on their radar, and the same day it came out that Helton was a lock to keep his job. Now they fire both coordinators and keep Helton. It’s crazy at the amount of coaches that program will go though to try and find a way to win. Tee Martin would be awesome to have. I believe they will regret firing him. I’ve seen his name being tossed around on here as a possible head coaching name for us and idk if he would be the right guy but that man is one of the best recruiters in the country.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I could see Tenn giving him a phone call as well as Kingsbury. I do believe Tee was already on several schools radars for head coach though, largely because of his recruiting skills
Hugh Freeze formerly head coach of Ole Miss is supposedly top of the potential offensive coordinator list right now and i think Tee Martin has to be right up there with him.