2017 Spring Practice

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I agree. And I also think it hurts the OL. They're not repping the power plays with the little quarterbacks in.
Especially Kenny Cooper. He had some issues early on with the C-QB exchange.

Oh well opens the door for a guy to try to take his place. (Rock, I'm not saying I want that to happen, or that it will happen, but it gives someone the opportunity to do so.)

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Blessing in disguise, maybe.
We need our backup QB to have significant live reps. I think MJ is our starter in 2017, so that means whoever backs him up will get some more work in a game-like situation.

And if someone beats him out, well - MJ is a backup with a ton of experience.

I'm interested in seeing Johnson run the ball. I know MJ can really move, and I know TM has infinite wiggle, and I hear Jay Jones is impossible to tackle - but I have no clue what Lucas can do when hes got a keep read on the option.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
2017 Spring Game - Friday, April 21 - 7:00 p.m.

FREE Spring Game parking is available at Visitors Area 1, Klaus Deck, Student Center, Lower Peters Deck and W21. Click HERE for parking map.

Last edited:

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
Do you have a link that you can zoom in on? I only get a very slight zoom on what you posted, and it's not easy to distinguish what is what.
That's the one the GT website provided, so unfortunately no. You may just have to use your browser's zoom function to get a better look, or better yet, print it out. For the specific parking decks themselves, you may want to use Google maps, or check up which parking deck is listed as what on the GT Parking and Transportation Services page here: http://www.pts.gatech.edu/parking-maps-zones