2017 Season Tickets

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
After all the advice and good pictures (THANKS to all!), I'm staying in the end zone. Just purchased - Sec 116, Row 3, seats 9-8.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I just purchased 6 in sec 110, Row 35. Its 5 rows above the walkway. Is that high enough so my view is not blocked? I have the option to move higher to row 40 or possibly lower below the walkway.
My seats were section 110 row 40 before I started with the media thing. Enjoyed that section a lot, minus the occasional "sit down". Right around 2pm or so you'll be out of the sun and in the shade.... a HUGE selling point for me and out group in addition to sight lines. I can't say for sure what it's like 5 rows lower... if you have lower number seats (i.e., closer to midfield) you should be fine.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Just moved to section 218. Very close to the corner closest to the field in that section. Those 2 corner seats are my dream. Love the end zone

Not telling you not to buy in Section 111.. But before you do take a look at Section 218...We love Section 218..
3 tickets in 218. Last row before the railing for the walkway so we have a built in backrest. Love it up there. It's a thing of beauty being able to watch the plays develop and the lanes on the option open up. No plans to move.

The only bad part is hauling my 62-year-old legs up the steps before the game. I could use the elevator, but my ego won't let me.

Last edited:

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
My seats were section 110 row 40 before I started with the media thing. Enjoyed that section a lot, minus the occasional "sit down". Right around 2pm or so you'll be out of the sun and in the shade.... a HUGE selling point for me and out group in addition to sight lines. I can't say for sure what it's like 5 rows lower... if you have lower number seats (i.e., closer to midfield) you should be fine.
Thanks!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
@flea77 I had section 110 in 2015 and I was below the walk way and the view was fine but the group I sat with left stuff to be desired. I think above the walkway lended itself to better sight lines if a bit further away.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I just purchased 6 in sec 110, Row 35. Its 5 rows above the walkway. Is that high enough so my view is not blocked? I have the option to move higher to row 40 or possibly lower below the walkway.
5 rows about the walkway should be fine. At 7" per step and at least 10 steps (two per row), your feet will be nearly 6' above the walkway.

My pics a few posts up this page are from row 40 in 111. My view can be blocked by people standing at the top of the tunnel (row 40 is two rows above that walkway).

I found a pic I took from the field at Fan Day looking back to the 110/111 tunnel - I was standing in the north endzone even with the east upright. You can almost make out the row numbers:

Last edited:

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
5 rows about the walkway should be fine. At 7" per step and at least 10 steps (two per row), your feet will be nearly 6' above the walkway.

My pics a few posts up this page are from row 40 in 111. My view can be blocked by people standing at the top of the tunnel (row 40 is two rows above that walkway).

I found a pic I took from the field at Fan Day looking back to the 110/111 tunnel - I was standing in the north endzone even with the east upright. You can almost make out the row numbers:
Thank you.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Thank you.

We were on the GT side at the Taxslayer Bowl 3 rows above the walkway. People early on were blocking our view. We considered moving up two rows but the seats filled up early with UK fans lol. 5 or 6 rows above the walkway should give you an unobstructed view.