2017 Season Tickets

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
The base price of the tickets has gone up $45 (2016 base fee for renewal was $325, it's $370 for 2017).

The UT game seating chart - If you are in a non-Tech Fund section at Grant Field you will be in the gold sections shown below:
Kickoff-SeatingChart-2017.jpg

The base price of the tickets has gone up $45 (2016 base fee for renewal was $325, it's $370 for 2017).

The UT game seating chart - If you are in a non-Tech Fund section at Grant Field you will be in the gold sections shown below:
That looks like Tech is getting more seats than UT.....not many more, but more nonetheless. I sure hope Tech fans buy them up and don't sell them to others. We need to have that place rocking, and I don't mean with Rocky Top.

GT18YJjr

Georgia Tech Fan

Posted this on another site. The checkout page on the ticket renewal site shows you which section(the colored ones listed) you will get for this game.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'll be kinda pissed if not seating near my section pals....(I'll give pardon later if they upgrade)
http://www.togetherweswarm.com/chick-fil-a.html

Am I able to request that my seats are assigned next to a friend's seats or with a block of friends?

Yes, this request can be made by noting it in the special comments box on your online application or over the phone (1.888.TECH.TIX). If multiple people are requesting to sit together, please pick one name as the group leader and have everyone in the group refer to your seat block using that name. The ticket office will do its best to accommodate and will allocate seats based on averaging the A-T Point totals of parties wishing to sit together.