2017 Season Tickets

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I wonder if being one of the 1st games in new Mercedes stadium will have impact on open market ticket prices? I really want to go to that game. Sense Supersize wont help me out, maybe Flea will get inducted to NCAA Hall of Fame and have to miss the game and give me his tickets.

I wonder if being one of the 1st games in new Mercedes stadium will have impact on open market ticket prices? I really want to go to that game. Sense Supersize wont help me out, maybe Flea will get inducted to NCAA Hall of Fame and have to miss the game and give me his tickets.
Well, if you are REALLY REALLY NICE to me, I might sell you one of my tickets for the game. ;)

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry, I have 8 tickets and 25 folks wanting to go...

I am still ticked about the seating for the Tenn game. Sections are being assigned based on seat location with BDS, with consideration for longevity of purchasing tickets and contributing only being used within each section. What that means is that someone who paid big bucks to sit in a "preferred" section of BDS last year, and last year only, gets a better seat than someone who has been buying and contributing for many successive years (51 in my case). I think it sucks.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
I am still ticked about the seating for the Tenn game. Sections are being assigned based on seat location with BDS, with consideration for longevity of purchasing tickets and contributing only being used within each section. What that means is that someone who paid big bucks to sit in a "preferred" section of BDS last year, and last year only, gets a better seat than someone who has been buying and contributing for many successive years (51 in my case). I think it sucks.
The tickets are being sold as part of the season ticket package so I'd expect them to be related to the season ticket locations somehow. Bowl games are sold separately and therefore have different criteria.

The tickets are being sold as part of the season ticket package so I'd expect them to be related to the season ticket locations somehow. Bowl games are sold separately and therefore have different criteria.
Season ticket seating is based on consecutive years buying tickets and consecutive years contributing to the Roll Call and the AT (ticket) fund. I could not get the seats I have had for 50 years if I did not have the "history" that I do. That should mean the same thing for the Tenn game.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Season ticket seating is based on consecutive years buying tickets and consecutive years contributing to the Roll Call and the AT (ticket) fund. I could not get the seats I have had for 50 years if I did not have the "history" that I do. That should mean the same thing for the Tenn game.
I just hope that 1/3 of the GT fans don't sell their tickets to Tennessee fans.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Request a different section. The FAQ says, "Is it possible to upgrade my seat location to a different price level? If you wish to upgrade your seat location at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, there will be the option to do so on your season ticket application in the comments box. Upgrade requests will be filled based upon availability of seating and allocated based upon A-T priority points." http://www.togetherweswarm.com/chick-fil-a.html

Request a different section. The FAQ says, "Is it possible to upgrade my seat location to a different price level? If you wish to upgrade your seat location at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, there will be the option to do so on your season ticket application in the comments box. Upgrade requests will be filled based upon availability of seating and allocated based upon A-T priority points." http://www.togetherweswarm.com/chick-fil-a.html
I plan on doing that.