2017 Offseason Thread

slugboy

Staff member
The ACC has an academic profile? NC State, Clemson, FSU and Louisville say hello.

FSU has had a Nobel laureate or two, and I've had good experiences with the NC State grads I've known. Big10 schools have a good reputation, and I'd compare them favorably with a lot of Big10 and Pac10/12 schools

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ATLGT14

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw Trey at a few group runs last year. He has really put in a lot of work and looks lighter than the 240 listed in the article. He seems really happy with everything that he has going on - married life, new job, running etc. Just shows that GT can really set up a student athlete for great things.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
If I have learned one thing from being on this board it is that Braun's are achievers. Despite Coach Braun's statement that Tech taught him that he could do anything, I think it is more accurate to say that Tech gave him a chance to express the excellence that his parents had already planted deeply inside him.
Paging @Coachbraun72

We like you and your boys around these parts!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Good for Marcus, I wish he was still backing up Mills but wish him the best at JMU. Funny thing is I never realized they were FCS champs until now. That's a pretty good situation he's sliding into over there.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
“There was some good and bad. It was like every scrimmage. I thought that the B-backs did a really nice job. KirVonte (Benson) and Quaide (Weimerskirch), I don’t know how many yards they had, but it had to be a ton. Made some nice runs. Offense – too many mistakes and the ball’s out too much and we hit some big plays in the passing game. I thought that TaQuon (Marshall) played well. KirVonte did some things. Quaide had some runs. All in all, it was a scrimmage.”

More here http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/w...eorgia-tech-scrimmage/DsS7YckloydWYal1aGCAGI/

...Wrong 2017 thread... Have posted the above in the 2017 Spring thread now [emoji4]

Last edited: