2017 Offseason Thread

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Both are guys who got passed up on the depth chart after starting (Vad would have been if he had stayed.) Both felt like they didn't fit the O. When guys are more invested in football than education, they make football decisions. It's what they think is best for them at the time. Then again, GT (the school) certainly isn't for everyone.
I believe Vad came forward a few years later and also said he was depressed. Often spent a lot of time in his room alone and felt disconnected. I don't blame him for wanting a change of scenery and going back home. If you're not happy, do what's in your control to change that.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
They were shooting some promo/scoreboard stuff today.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.PNG
    IMG_0091.PNG
    850.2 KB · Views: 78

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I am of two minds about this. I understand the idea that a tortured fan base has high expectations that are seldom met BUT UGA does have a couple of SEC championships, a boatload of division championships and the oh so close loss to Alabama in the SEC Championship a few years ago that had the winner playing Notre Dame. I think Georgia would have wiped the floor with the Irish that year to win the National Championship. On the other hand, this is a program that reels in top 10 classes every year and manages somehow, someway to lose to Vanderbilt, Tech, Auburn, Tennessee and is forever blowing games against Florida. Think about this, in a typical year (be honest now) how many Tech players would start for Georgia? One? Two? maybe three? Yet, here we are living rent free in their heads. If this was about underachieving programs, UGA would be top 10 and maybe top 5 no question. The amount of talent wasted year in and year out is staggering.