2017 Offseason Thread

I can't see the picture as I'm " not authorized", but I assume you guys are referring to the old north stands that were all metal. This was added in the summer of 1957 IIRC.
Strange that you are not "authorized" to view a photo. At any rate, yes, we were talking about the old North Stands. I wasn't sure when they were built.
Did you left click on the link or right click and "open in a new window"? Sometimes I don't get anything when I left click on a link, but do get it when I right click on it.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I still am; aren't you? LOL
Yeah he did bring a National Championship home to GT in 1917.:cool: I wonder how long he would have stayed at GT if he wouldn't have divorved his wife. I think Coach Heisman would probably have stayed until 1925 or 1926 and probably would have retired. I think from his results at the University of Pennsylvania and Rice that the game had passed him by going into the mid 1920s.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anybody know anything abt kirby bennett out of Las Vegas a Rb are we recruiting him hard? it dont hurt to get people from way out of state,or are we zeroing on in Lyn J Dixon and others

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
2MICJ97wypC5Z8bgl3yN1goOSGIsZUXROXNUUaF-YjkYawoMNJnO1S1FTmaTRVDCcurOCrRyoxAPM0TeN0n09BJ3OWeK7SdfwmivKDaaNSifKQ5uEqDYCQrEh0mbHVm55VUrAV9hMQ8FZ2rw5LY35t7bLz_WgZe5Ek85n6DVpjGUjyXJnYuY9AFUBqLmkhOSvkqdUpWeLpxjma0Mb1NjyMxn04A=s0-d-e1-ft

SAN DIEGO NETWORK ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT
On Friday, March 31, members of the GT San Diego Network will be featured on a rivalry episode of The Price is Right facing alumni from UGA. Tune in at 11:00 AM EDT to see how these Yellow Jackets fared on the episode.